Las Vegas shopping

GalleriaResident said:
Yes the one in the Premium Outlets Ive never been to a DG outlet before so is by not a lot of variety what do you mean? How much menswear does it carry?
I'd say 15-20 pieces and a few pair of shoes. At least the last time i was there. They had a gorgeous leather jacket.

I guess being that I've had to soak up LV shopping for the past year I can share.

-Fornarina (actual flagship store) second one in the US, only other is in LA. in Mandalay Place

Stuff inside Cesars Palace forum shops
-Scoop NYC and Ted Baker, carrying many different designers
-Chrome Hearts jewelery
-Marc Jacobs, which is just about the tiniest store there
-Nanette Lepore
-Intermix, it's great seeing the clothes in person as opposed to online www.intermixonline.com

plus this mall has about every single designer name anyway.

Fashion Show Mall across from Wynn, on the strip
-Zara, great staples
-Betsey Johnson
-Diesel
-Mango
-Talullah G, good for getting that mix of clothes too

The mall is huge and overcrowded with tourists all the time. So I tend to stay away. I pretty much stick to the thrift stores, scowering them for vintage designer things. Except it has all of these department stores
Bloomingdale's Dillard's Macy's Neiman Marcus Nordstrom Saks Fifth Avenue. You can literally be there all day.

There is a mall inside of the Aladdin, except it's a pretty run of the mill mall (Gap, express, steve madden etc) the only plus being that it has a Sephora and a Ben Sherman.

There are shopping areas inside of the Bellagio, Venetian, and Wynn also, but they are usually limited to jewelery stores, and mostly luxury designer labels (that are also inside the fashion show and forum shops), ie for window shopping.

The outlets are alright, I guess if you dont have an outlet anywhere by where you live. I only like checking out the Calvin Klein one really, and sometimes the French Connection one. There was a Burberry outlet for a short while, the D&G one is pretty off season, with not that many things to choose from.They are outdoors, and it gets incredibly hot in the summer. So not that great of a combination around July, August, September.

I liked the Aladdin Desset Passage Mall Boss,Sisley,Stash,Urban Outfitters I forget what else was there an open till midnight which was great. I liked the shopping in Vegas.
Via Bellagio
Fashion Show
Wynn Espalade
Dessert Passage
Forum Shops
Venitian in My Opinion is a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
any update? im going to las vegas the second week of july :D :smile:

^^ Well i have a lot of questions, i hope you'll be able to answer . I want to know what stores carries burberry prorsum since the official store only has burberry london ( i think? ). Do you think is worth going to Boca Park Village? I can't find an official page of the stores there. Also do you know anyplace that carries ksubi jeans for mens? Thanks in advance:flower:

Not worth it at all to go to Boca Park. All those stores you will find cummutively inside of Fashion show mall, Caesars Palace Forum shops, and the Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile shops. The fashion show mall has a Neiman Marcus and Saks fifth avenue. You might want to contact the US showroom via the ksubi website to see if any merchants carry ksubi in las vegas at all.

Thanks a lot. You are so kind!! :flower: . You know, i've been in las vegas several times and i've never heard of Planet Hollywood miracle mile. OHH i realised that the alladin is now Planet Hollywood. Thank you again .

does anyone know if las vegas has good vintage stores? good ones that have vintage chanel, european designers.. thanks!

The only one I can think of that might is Dloe house of style. You might also have luck at the Attic, its only a block away from the other store. But they very rarely have big name brands. I seriously have more luck at thrift stores than at the vintage stores.

My trip to las vegas is in a couple of hours yey!!! PerfectPerfect do you know if the neiman & saks are still on sale?

There arent that many good thrifting spots anymore. And I really dont like to divulge my secret spots. But Savers are always a really good find if you're willing to dig through tons of people all with shopping carts trying to run over you. Some are cleaner than others. Some have more than others. I visit a few for particular things. Like the one on Charelston I will go to for dresses and clothes. And the one on Tropicana usually has better shoes and purses. The spring mountain one has some designer pieces some times. The one on cheyenne is usually a mess. I still havent been to the one on stepanie though.

There are lots of little spots here and there, too many to list. they are all niche for certain things. You cant go to one specific place to find everything. I used to go to deseret industries, but not any more because I havent been able to find anything for the past year.

another question, where will b good to find european/japanese labels? like comme des garcons, martin margiela, balenciaga..?
thanks alot again in advance :wink:

Did the Jean Paul Gaultier Store shut down?
I dont see it on the website for the wynn anymore was it replaced by Alexander Mcqueen?

Wow, almost a whole year since the last post in this thread. Surely there's lots to talk about, no? I'm heading to Las Vegas in about three weeks and I have not been to the new Designer Fashion Clearance yet. The one kind of in the Las Vegas Outlet Center next to Off 5th. I will spend some time at Last Call down in Primm, does this new place have similar things? What are the size ranges like and what kinds of "designer" merchandise do they have? Like designer as in Liz Claiborne or designer like Marc Jacobs/Chloe/Gucci etc. (everyone's idea of "designer" is different isn't it?) I am hoping to get to NM Last Call in Primm, the Nordstrom Rack in Henderson (have had good luck there in the past) and this new place in one day.
Also: any good wig shops in the area? I have heard of some giant wig emporium in the area; Serge's maybe? Any insight?
shelleybean - mistress of disguise!:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->