Laura Haddock

Yohji

Reaction score
Laura Jane Haddock (born 21 August 1985) is an English actress. She is best known for portraying Kacie Carter in Honest, Lucrezia in Da Vinci's Demons, Meredith Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and Alison in The Inbetweeners Movie and Transformers: The Last Knight as Viviane Wembly (2017).

Actress Laura Haddock attends a fan event for "Transformers: The Last Knight" at St Barts the Great on June 16, 2017 in London, England.

1FKbmHj.jpg

'Transformers: The Last Knight' China World Premiere and Ten Year Anniversary Celebration
13 Jun 2017 - Guangzhou China-Mainland only

s3xRV86.jpg

LjL2G7p.jpg

Audi Polo Challenge - Day One
06 May 2017 - Ascot United Kingdom

ALXLjyi.jpg

Actress Laura Haddock attends the "Transformers: The Last Knight" China World Premiere and Ten Year Anniversary Celebration at Haixinsha Asian Olympic Games Park on June 13, 2017 in Guangzhou, China.

DOrBlhL.jpg

British actor Sam Claflin and his wife Laura Haddock pose upon arrival for the world premiere of the film My cousin Rachel at PictureHouse Central in central London on June 7, 2017.

ShJUkUK.jpg

Actor Laura Haddock speaks onstage at CinemaCon 2017 Paramount Pictures Presentation Highlighting Its Summer of 2017 and Beyond at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, on March 28, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

dBBmIHA.jpg

Actress Laura Haddock attends The Fashion Awards 2016 on December 5, 2016 in London, United Kingdom.

RQ8Eaj2.jpg

zimbio.com

LAURA HADDOCK at Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere in London 06/18/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Laura Haddock attends the US premiere of "Transformers: The Last Knight" at the Civic Opera House on June 20, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois.

taJVTfi.jpg

9pkhOdX.jpg

Laura Haddock attends SiriusXM's 'Town Hall' With the Cast of 'Transformers: The Last Knight'; Town Hall Hosted By SiriusXM's Jenny McCarthy at Peninsula Hotel on June 20, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois.

yoBv44V.jpg

VrML7DZ.jpg

zimbio.com

I don't think this severe center part is the most flattering hairstyle for her. She is absolutely lovely, though, and is the one part of the new Transformers movie that is getting good reviews. Hopefully we will see more of her.

I agree with you on the hairstyle. I like that she's experimenting with her outfits on the red carpet. :flower:

Laura Haddock attends the Japanese premiere of "Transformers: The Last Knight" at TOHO Cinemas Shinjuku on July 20, 2017 in Tokyo, Japan.

QfipGQR.jpg

8a23h9n.jpg

zimbio.com

LAURA HADDOCK at Annabel’s x Dior Dinner in London 05/21/2018
laura-haddock-at-annabel-s-x-dior-dinner-in-london-05-21-2018-4.jpg

laura-haddock-at-annabel-s-x-dior-dinner-in-london-05-21-2018-0.jpg

LAURA HADDOCK at Audi Polo Challenge at Coworth Park Polo Club 07/01/2018
laura-haddock-at-audi-polo-challenge-at-coworth-park-polo-club-07-01-2018-0.jpg

laura-haddock-at-audi-polo-challenge-at-coworth-park-polo-club-07-01-2018-9.jpg

laura-haddock-at-audi-polo-challenge-at-coworth-park-polo-club-07-01-2018-7.jpg

hawtcelebs​

Laura Haddock -- 1883 Magazine 2020
Team Credits
interview by Malvika Padin
photography Rhys Frampton @ A&R Creative
styling Olga Timofejeva @ The Only.Agency
hair Anastasia Stylianou @ The Only.Agency using Dyson Hair and TIGI
makeup Isak Helgason @ The Only.Agency using SUQQU
photo assistant Danny Walker​
1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_1.jpg
1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_2.jpg
Best known for portraying Meredith Quill in the Guardians of the Galaxy series as well as Viviane Wembly within Transformers: The Last Knight, English actress Laura Haddock realised her dream of working with Spanish producer Álex Pina soon after joining the cast of Netflix’s mystery-thriller, White Lines.
Having binge-watched Pina’s popular show Money Heist that’s also on the Netflix platform, her lead role on the British-Spanish White Lines not only allowed Haddock to establish her versatility as an actress but also gifted her with many unforgettable memories with a cast she became incredibly close with.
In conversation with 1883, Haddock recounts her experience working with Pina, recalls her fondest memories with the cast and crew of White Lines and speaks of her upcoming project The Laureate.

Shortly before you received the script for White Lines, you binged Money Heist and said you wanted to work with Álex Pina? Do you remember your first reaction when you actually got the opportunity to work with him?
I was so excited. I had so much I wanted to say to Álex but the language barrier was stopping us from having a proper conversation so initially there were lots of thumbs up and me trying to act out my favourite scenes from Money Heist and Alex smiling at me appreciating the effort but none the wiser. Marta Milans who plays Kika in the show came to our rescue; she is bilingual and began translating everything I was saying to Alex and his responses. We did this for about an hour. She — and he — are wonderful.​

1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_3.jpg
1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_4.jpg

What message or advice would you give mothers out there who might feel like they can’t follow their passion anymore once they have a child?
It’s difficult to try and be and do everything; being a mum is a full-time job, therefore, anything we do alongside that is either a necessity or has been something we love, are truly passionate about and couldn’t imagine our lives without. But it’s, at times, difficult to balance the two. I know my children will be proud of me and my decision to continue working, doing something I love; it’s important to me that it positively impacts their lives as well as mine. It’s also important to me they understand positive work ethic, that they too can follow their dreams, whatever they might be and have a family. It’s a balancing act but it can be done. It’s also interesting to me that men don’t get asked this very same question. Women have always needed to justify being a mother and having a career; it shouldn’t be this way, but it still is.

As an actor what kind of scenes do you find particularly challenging or daunting to tackle?
This completely depends. Sometimes the scene you are most anxious about filming becomes your most favourite and one you were excited about shooting ends up being tricky.

read more
1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_5.jpg
1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_6.jpg

1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_8.jpg
1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_7.jpg

1883_Magazine_Laura_Haddock_9.jpg

1883magazine.com​

I really like this photoshoot. It's so simple and natural. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members