Laura Käding

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
Another girl I've had a file on for months now, but never got around to making a thread for. Well, it would appear as if she showed up at the Sportmax show today, so I figured what better time than the present to start her thread here. For me, Laura's appeal, while undoubtedly beautiful, lies in her attitude. Almost every image has that sultry, bratty quality to it that I love in a model. Anyhow, she's with City Models in Paris and Women in Milan.

Kad9.jpg
Kad1.jpg

Kad4.jpg
Kad8.jpg

(city models)

Sportmax F/W 08.09:
KadSport1.jpg
KadSport2.jpg

(Catwalking)

Kad16.jpg
Kad17.jpg

Kad18.jpg
Kad19.jpg

(city models)

I'm certainly interested to see where Laura ends up after her appearance at Sportmax. :heart:

ohhh shes perfect!! shes deserved the thread really! thank u!!!

Personally, I'm a little surprised that she booked anything with the portfolio that Women Milan has up for her...her one at City is much more directional and representative of her beauty. Anyway, I finally took the time to gut her portfolio from Women so that it's all represented here (even though the first two pictures are from City, but I love the way she looks in Dries van Noten!). Enjoy!

Kad39.jpg
Kad40.jpg

(city models)

Kad20.jpg
Kad21.jpg

Kad22.jpg
Kad23.jpg

(women management milan)

I think she is beautiful, but perhaps missing that little bit extra to take her all the way? :smile:

I love. And indeed her portfolio at City is quite better :heart::huh:

Seems as if that appearance at Sportmax helped her standing in Paris.

Maison Martin Margiela F/W 08.09:
KadMargiela1.jpg

(catwalking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boubs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->