Lauren "Lo" Bosworth

Lauren "Lo" Bosworth and boyfriend, Scott Hochstadt, were spotted at French Connection's party in LA last night to celebrate the launch of their A/W 2010 collection.

hillsfreak

TV Personality Lo Bosworth (attend Virgin America Official Sunset Strip Music Festival (SSMF) After Party on August 27, 2010 in West Hollywood, California.

Lo is trying to make it post-hills... she got herself a stylist, April Steiner and I think some improvements are noticeable already. At least she's not wearing the same shoes with everything. She has a couple of hosting gigs in Vegas and she will be at the Emmys tommorrow.

I actually think she looks good here.. dress, shoes, hair, clutch and makeup flow well.

wireimage

Television personality Lauren "Lo" Bosworth attends the BellaStyle Garden Event on August 27, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

Don't care for the dress... but everything else is nice...

wireimage

8b324c7996128290825a42af8a0f13bb.jpg

the lo down

^ like the shoes.

i think she should go darker - hair color-wise

there's always something off in her outfit but overall i think she's been looking really nice lately :wub:

At the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards - Los Angeles - August 29, 2010

celebritygossip.net

That's a dress a secretary wears to work... not Emmy appropriate. Not to mention she couldn't even bother to have it hemmed? Oh dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->