Le monde d`Hermes

Alien Sex Friend

Reaction score
thats indeed strange, but i cant find any thread dedicated to that magazine issued by Hermes house.

Its bi-annual (spring/summer and fall/ winter) and there are tons of articles about Hermes and all things related and for sure lots of editorials. From times to times really attractive with great models and fame photographers (Tim Walker, Camilla Akrans, Nathaniel Goldberg, Paolo Roversi) and no less talented stylists (Ponos Iyapanis, Jacob K etc) . everything with Hermes, certainly. I`m pretty sure, lots of tfspotters are familiar with that mag, and who aren`t- thats never late to start to be)

And an additional info- its on French and about 2 years or so they started to publish their mag on many languages. Its only translation, but pretty good, and for these who knows what am i talking about good translation-this is quite a big occasion

I personnaly have about 10 their releases, so now i will post info from the last issue. But i saw many different scans on tfs, so i think would be cool to post them here too.

Le monde d`hermes s/s 2009 # 54

cover photo Tim Walker (full issue was photographed by him and it`s his first collaboration with Hermes)

Cabinet excentrique

photo by Tim walker
style by Jacob K

Black male model in African settings (sorry, don`t know his name) and lots of still life shots with hermes accesories

La ligne de perspective- la ligne de destin

model- Stella Tennant and unk male model
photo by Tim Walker
styled by Jacob K

(i scanned already- will post in a minute)

Bus Stop

Model- Malgosia Bela
photo by Tim Walker
styled by Jacob K

Se figes! Reves!

Model- Malgosia Bela
photo by Tim Walker
styled by Jacob K

photosession in the same place that last malgosia ed in Vogue Italia by Tim , but with giant snails (achAT, thats totally for you)

La force aerienne

models- Unknown males
photo by Tim Walker
styled by Jacob K

Jewellery editorial

model- Stella Tennant
photo by Tim Walker
styled by Jacob K

will post in a minute.

scanned by Alien Sex Friend

Thanks for starting this thread, ASF :wub:

I love all things Hermes, really :heart: to see Camilla's contributions for this magazine :woot:

How do we get hold of this mag btw?

Jewellery editorial

Stella Tennant by Tim Walker
styled by Jacob K

scanned by Alien Sex Friend -please credit

Last edited by a moderator:
La ligne de perspective- la ligne de destin

Stella Tennant and unk male model by Tim Walker
styled by Jacob K

scanned by Alien sex friend- please credit

^surely, cause its not an art- album, it has to be like this for you can see clothes and acessories clearly. it`s kind of advertorial or something like this.

Great, thanks for starting this tread. :smile:

Interesting. I love the cover.
Thanks for the scans, ASF! :flower:

I have an issue ...
though never scan ...
with panos as stylist for menswear ...

Thanks for opening the thread ... it's indeed a good stuff !
and great articles !

I never heard about it, but it does look really good!
edit: I hadn't seen my question had been answered earlier in the thread. Too bad I don't live near a Hermès boutique :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Le monde d`hermes f/w 2009

Air Creation

Iris Strubegger by Peter Lindbergh
styled by Samuel Francois

scanned by Alien Sex Friend- please credit

that ed is very similair to bazaar ed by lindbergh in july feauturing heidi mount. but bazaar was a dedication to Amelia- Maria Earhart and was done in aesthetic of photos from its time (circa 1930). that one has certain mood- more strong, more dreamy and to be honest i think iris suits more to that image.

Le monde d `Hermes f/w 2009

Belle de nuit

Heidi Mount by Peter Lindbergh
styled by Samuel Francois

scanned by Alien Sex Friend -please credit

Lindberghs pictures are stunning as always. Thanks for scanning.

Camilla Akrans? :flower:

No Akrans this time, thanks God. there is one more men editorial by nathaniel goldbergh and ed about infamour carre hermes scarfs feaut. female models in show valley. dont know models nor photographer name isnt telling me anything

^ Thanks for the info, I do hope to see some Camilla Akrans pictures ^_^

I found an issue of this magazine from 2005 at school... It was in the collage magazine pile :angry: So, of course, I decided to take it with me :shifty: There are some important pages missing :cry: I could scan this editorial featuring Raquel but I believe there's a single page missing from it.

Material Matters
Photographer: Nathaniel Goldberg
Model: Raquel Zimmermann
Styling: Samuel François

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"