Lea Tisci (T)

“When you are a transsexual, you look for your future, and you can’t see it,”

“I will always feel uncomfortable, but it will make my life a little easier, and I will look in the mirror and see something I like more.”

These quotes are so sad, i wish her all the best in her future, and i hope she or any other transgender person find that happinnes that is so hard to attain for them.

Lea is brave and fashion needs more and more models from different backgrounds.

Show Package – Sao Paulo F/W 11: Way Models
sw6904.jpg

models

i like lea a lot but the showcard doesnt do her justice.
of course she looks good on the pics,
although its not very moving forward as they make her look like a one trick givenchy ad pony she really isn't.
the girl got loads of beautiful new pics, why not use those instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda shock she's 28, it's a little bit late to start modeling. but maybe her career could be an exception, who knows?

I'm kinda shock she's 28, it's a little bit late to start modeling. but maybe her career could be an exception, who knows?

Riccardo is very welcoming of older models like Lea. He uses older models even more frequently, like Mariacarla and Malgosia Bela and (who are 30 and 33, respectively). More recently he has used Saskia De Brauw, who turned 29 last year. It's exciting to see something other than teenage waifs as the faces of such an established brand.

She just debuted on MDC's Top 50 list at #40. :D

So good to hear, she deserves it so much. I really hope she'll get a massive support, not only from Riccardo.

so happy for her :D

rg vogue (the full article siterg.ig.com.br/moda/2011/01/02/lea-t-spfw/ ) says she will walk for Alexandre Herchcovitch in SPFW... *fingers crossed* :clap:

She shot for Givenchy (Pre-Fall I think) with Izabel Goulart. Izabel tweeted a backstage pic, link here.

Givenchy Pre-Fall 2011

vogue.com

Lurve F/W 10.11 : Lea T by Carlotta Manaigo (full ed)

fashiongonerogue

Beautiful, the last shot especially :heart: Lea + Riccardo's Givenchy is such a wonderful combo!

Love S/S 2011 : Kate Moss & Lea T by Mert & Marcus

yy1ck.jpg

thelovemagazine
twitter/THELOVEMAGAZINE

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"