Leah de Wavrin

wow Leah looks so much like Lily Donaldson, except her jawline is not as sharp as Lily's. There is something very interesting about her but i can not really tell what that is. something that keeps me coming back to her thread. yeah i really like her. :woot: :heart:
xlakai-Leah08.jpg

*modelwire

Leah - Numero - Les Divinites :woot: :heart:
leah049ex.jpg

leah058kh.jpg

leah064xn.jpg

leah071dy.jpg

*Miles Aldridge portfolio

i saved this editorial long time ago and I thought it was Lily Donaldson. but for some reason i thought it also might be someone else so i didn't post it in Lily's thread. And finally today i found out that the girl in this editorial was Leah. it was confusing. :D

Gazillion said:
wow Leah looks so much like Lily Donaldson, except her jawline is not as sharp as Lily's. There is something very interesting about her but i can not really tell what that is. something that keeps me coming back to her thread. yeah i really like her. :woot: :heart:
*modelwire
:flower: glad you're back!
Lily and Leah,yes they are both glacial beauties i thought:lol:
ps,where's Leah come from?

^ if i'm not mistaken, Leah is from France. i think she's with Elite NY & Paris. :flower:

THX for info Gazillion^_^

Leah at bkstg Lanvin 2006 ss
imaxtree.com
Lanvin%20ham%20S6%20001.jpg
Lanvin%20ham%20S6%20002.jpg

Very Lily D without the edge. kind of boring and in the first post kind of blonde and all-American which isn't that interesting.

I have to say with the exception of Morgane, no French girl has impressed me since the days of Audrey Marnay. The French don't produce models which is weird because they produce jaw-dropping women. I don't even much like Aurelie Claudel even though I did briefly when I first saw her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"