LeAnn Rimes Having Affair With Eddie Cibrian

Kamelot

Reaction score
UPDATED WITH DENIAL & TWITTER AMBIGUITY: Married LeAnn Rimes Having Affair With Costar?

LeAnn Rimes, 26, is having an affair with her TV movie costar Eddie Cibrian, 35, reports the upcoming issue of Us Weekly.

The singer-actress, who shot to stardom at age 13 for her rendition of "Blue," married backup dancer Dean Sheremet when she was 19. The pair have no children.

Cibrian, known for a recent stint as an adulterous gym coach on "Ugly Betty," married in 2001 and has two sons.

Rimes and Cibrian costar in the upcoming Lifetime Nora Roberts' adaptation "Northern Lights," the trailer of which is below.

WATCH: LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Kissing Video Posted By Us

:innocent:
somebody must have sold the restaurant surveillance tape, I guess it will cut on many celebs having such a public affair.

Last edited by a moderator:
have heard that her husband is gay.. so it doesnt help marriage to blossom.

There's no way that you can tell if thats Leann and Eddie on that tape.

it's them , i saw that video on one of those stupid gossip shows on tv , and I could clearly see its them.
BTW they asked her about an affair and she didn't deny it , she just said - me and my husband are going through difficult time - or something like that

If her hubby is really gay then it was only a matter of time before she got sick of the act.

I've never seen the appeal about him. And the rumours about Leann's husband being gay, have been around since they first dated.

It's probably because they both go as a "couple" to Play Dance Bar here in Nashville, TN on occasion. Not to mention that he looks gay. My boyfriend thought that it was her makeup artist of just one of her gay friends. He's obviously gay though and I really don't mean that in a derogatory way.

i agree, he's gay for sure. The thing is that I seriously don't see the reason why she would marry a gay guy. And that goes for all supposedly fake/ staged hollywood marriages where one of them's covering up the other one's sexuality. I could kind of understand it if it was someone really really famous (Brad or Clooney for example, whose careers depend on being heart throbs), but no one's going to care if Leanne Rhymes' hubby is gay (in the nicest possible way) so what's the point in the elaborate cover-up?..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if gossip is to be believed someone as successful as Reese Witherspoon is doing it...perhaps companionship means more than passion? Some women want a best friend and don't want to be hurt, Reese was cheated on constantly in her marriage and LeAnn had a lot of hurt feelings in her family when her father stole money from her. There may be underlying trust issues with men.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm glad she has decided to date someone who will now love her as a woman, and not just as a friend. It doesn't take much to see that her marriage is a sham. And Eddie is a hunk.

Wow, I'm shocked you all are so sure that her marriage is a sham. I've heard the rumors before about her husband being gay but I have a hard time understanding why two people would enter a marriage like that, and for so long.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm glad she has decided to date someone who will now love her as a woman, and not just as a friend. It doesn't take much to see that her marriage is a sham. And Eddie is a hunk.

He is married and has 2 kids -ages 5 and 2

He is married and has 2 kids -ages 5 and 2

That's what kind of bothers me about the situation (not that i'm distraught over it or anything, haha). Having an affair is bad enough, but when you're tearing apart a family that involves children, I just think it's beyond selfish.

I saw the video on Perez. If they were both single, the whole thing would have been cute. But then again... Oh well. I feel bad for their respective partners.

I don't believe Leann's husband is gay, they wouldn't be able to stay together (happily) for 7 years if he was gay. Plus whats in it for her if he is? And there would be major evidence of him cheating and what not if he truly was gay so I don't believe he is for a second.
Plus just because he is a backup dancer doesn't constitute someone as gay, let's not forget Britney Spears cheated on Justin Timberlake with her choreographer so... you can never tell now a days.
I feel bad for these two if it is true she cheated. But I can't see her doing that, why would she stand outside in the public and then walk into another public restaurant holding hands with another man? Plus there are paparazzi following her everywhere, they would have got a shot of that. Unless she really wanted to shoot herself in the foot, she wouldn't have cheated so publicly.

don't those two have a movie (starring together) coming up soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"