Leather Dresses

traceyv

Reaction score
I love the new leather trend and recently bought the DVF leather Della dress. I searched for a dress that wasn't too sleezy looking because I think it's really hard to wear this type of dress. The wrap style made it more wearable.

Last edited by a moderator:
You look great! I love the way you've styled the dress. Personally, I don't think that I would be able to pull off the leather dress look though!

Thanks, I have been trying to be more adventurous lately.

I find that I'm attracted to things but don't always feel like I can pull it off. But, if not now, then when? Right?

You look great! I love the way you've styled the dress. Personally, I don't think that I would be able to pull off the leather dress look though!

I really like the leather dress trend. I think it look great for a night out with some bright red lipstick.

I like it, too. I think sleeves make it look gorgeous.

dvf_leather_dress%281%29.jpg

credit: edressonline.com

Always great to see leather clothing - classy leather clothing - in the mainstream!

I personally wouldn't wear a leather dress, I don't think it would suit me very well.

I love the way Kate Moss wears leather dresses/skirts.

That picture is gorgeous! Very hot! It would be excellent for night wear though for casual/day/work wear a leather skirt would be best. I've seen girls in leather skirts and they always look so classy

I'm a bit obsessed with leather pieces. I think the perfect leather dress would be a minimalistic black shift with very clean lines. Like what Phoebe Philo did for Celine SS10
I also love that nude dress that Ginta wore at Chloe SS11, with the top part being leather. Definitely one of SS11s favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->