Leighton Meester Sex Tape Scandal!

LUXXX

Reaction score
Leighton Meester Sex Tape -- XOXO

UPDATE: 9:40 AM ET: Apparently the deal has been closed, because celebhotline.com has pics of what looks like the video on it's site.

Spotted ... "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester having sex with her BF... on video.

We've learned a Meester tape is being shopped around town. It was shot a few years back, and shows Leighton in mostly innocuous though nude scenes -- with several big exceptions ... one involving her very talented feet.

We're told a company called celebhotline.com is negotiating for the video. The company's spokesperson, Kevin Blatt told us, "We've seen the tape and we're hoping to close the deal."

We contacted Leighton's rep but so far ... no comment.

www.tmz.com

This is not very Blair Waldorf...eep...:shock:

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL????????
she has a sex tape... so what?:blink:

It's the kinda thing we expect from Paris Hilton....but from Leighton?! :shock:

^^Exactly, and i think it is a big deal, certainly for her career it is, specially if she wants to have a good, long and serious one.

i hope its true. just for the scandal-ness of it all. :shock:

Someone from ontd posted screencaps from the footage. Poor girl! I wonder what her team will do - can they stop it from being released?

I don't get why people are saying it's ok and she won't be affected by it. She's no Paris Hilton or Kim K. She actually wants to be taken seriously as an actress. She has a huge fanbase, many of them are young pre-teens/teens. She's well-liked in the fashion industry, and now editors of legitimate magazines are going to think twice before putting her on the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just read about this on ontd, but I'm at work so I can't really look at the screencaps...

Is it definitely her?

I agree, it's not good for Leighton, she's a great actress with a great future ahead of her. She's the only person on Gossip Girl hiatus doing two legit projects, one being with Tina Fey.

she is nothing but a human. it's not like she planed to show her privacy to the world.
there should be a law protecting celebs. this sex tape should not be a reason of her not to be taken as a serious actress.

Ohh girl whathave you done, at least shes way better than stupid Paris....

i was just browsing on PerezHilton and seen it.
my mouth hit the floor.
i mean, this is Leighton Meester.
a girl who looks sweet and innocent with her big doe eyes.
im actually shocked..
then again, she did have a rough childhood didnt she ?
no doubt this is before she ever started her career.
unbelievable what people would do these days.
poor Leighton :(

Was this an accidental sex tape or another one of those 'deliberately leaked' ones where the celebrity aims to get a new degree of coverage through the notoriety? Has she decided to claim a slice of the media interest in sexy starlets by repositioning herself as a good girl who's been bad?

Who is to say she is not profiting from this as well? Sadly, having seen these things over the last decade, amazing that over time it eventually comes back to the "stars" of the tape.

XOXO... Shades or Serena, where is Georgina

I dont know why Leighton would want to leak this herself though.
for most people, this would be the most embarassing thing, especially if your known and want to make a good name for yourself.
this would just ruin the creditablity she has, why would she want to sabotage her own self ?

It has to be embarrasing to have a sex tape leaked to the media. I just hope this doesn't affect a lot to her carrer, at the end of the day it's just a sex tape.

Everyone has one, so why not :innocent: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->