Leila Goldkuhl Masterson

daggertrepe

Reaction score
3rd place on ANTM 19. Stunning girl to say the least, with bits of Jac and Kristen Stewart. I am sure she will get signed with a reputable agency if she goes for it. She says she plans on keeping with modeling. :flower:

tumblr_mau143qtAR1rtrxuao1_500.jpg

leilab.png

8021810137_777b60321a_o.png

tumblr_mbul59V0Y01rqbqqxo1_1280.jpg

Height: 5'11

rtvgames.com

LOVE HER! :heart:
She should have won over Laurange.

Her Nude and Waterfall shots were AMAZING!

and her "motion editorial?" at the finale was stellar!
leila03.gif

all rtvgames.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Leila did not lose ANTM. ANTM lost Leila is that way I look @ it.

Good luck bb girl! I really hope you book legit work and work with real models like you <3.

Wow, she looks like an edgier version of Jac in that gif posted by Ruspat. Hopefully by "continue modeling" she means try to break into HF, instead of going back to modeling for catalogs like she was doing before ANTM.

Yeah, I hope she means breaking into HF as well. There is no reason why she can't do it, besides the fledgling expenses.

She's gorgeous. :heart: I really hope she's sign for good agency. :smile:

I really, really hope Leila goes for an actual high fashion career. She has a killer body and a unique look. Her photos on ANTM were stellar. Pretty much the only one out of the entire cast that can actually go out there and do serious stuff. I genuinely have high hopes for this girl. :smile:

I so wanted her to win! Best contestant of all imo!
Hope she will break into HF!

I can't believe they gave her such crap for falling, a lot of girls fall and that doesn't ruin their careers. Such a BS reason for not winning. Oh well, she's by far the best of the season! I'm sure we will see a lot more of her!

She models for CALICO clothing:

there are tons of product pictures with her on their website...
shopcalico.com

This girl is made for Paris. Please, get signed and make this happen, Leila!!!

i think she should remain brunette the blonde makes her look like any other new face

I think brunette was fine for her,
with blond she didnt look really hf,idk^_^

Racheal Lynsey Rubin photoshooting

facebook.com/RACHAELLYNSEYRUBIN

She's got this awesome ability to be a bombshell and HF at the same time, the judges we so wrong about her.

she does have those razor sharp features that translate very well in pics

For: Allure Bridals Wedding Dresses | BridalPower.com

Photo: Rachael Lynsey Rubin Photography

BridalPower.com

So she's the girl I randomly saw in ANTM. Geez, she's like a cross breed of Lara Stone and Reese Witherspoon, at least imo. Saw the finale video and her walk is just.. I can't even say it.. Eds and campaigns would be her forte but she needs to work on her runway walk. I hope a good agency would sign her and really bring out her best potential. Her Laraesque feature would be an advantage but she needs to build her own brand along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->