Leila Goldkuhl Masterson

From her twitter @LeilaGoldkuhl:
"Flight is booked. Getting excited! Stay tuned."

:woot::woot::woot:

i hope she gets signed to a major agency. out of all the girls, she definitely had the most potential. good luck, leila :heart:

I was watching the 2nd episode of this season's Project Runway and guess who I saw? Leila! She was wearing an original design of Joseph Aaron Segal. I am pretty sure it is her b/c JAS is from Rhode Island, the same state as Leila.

screencapped by me

I definitely think a light brown/auburn would suit her much nicer than this honey highlight blond, she is absolutely stunning one of the best girls to come out of ANTM in a long time. I can see her easily doing both commercial and editorial work. The Jac comparisons are spot on, though Leila's beauty is a bit more sexy, a bit more Lara Stone.

She's off to London ! :woot:
XBS2PMc.jpg

instagram.com/leilss4reals/

If she going to LFW? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope someone corrected that blonde before London. She's really interesting if you remove that Top Model stigma (which I'm not sure enough people will ever do, sadly).

Very excited to see her in London! A good place to start imo, as ANTM isn't as big in England as BNTM..obviously. I hope the blonde changed, either go platinum or dark to be honest. :clap: Hope to see her in some good shows!!

Thankful for all the amazing places life takes me.

535576_501881073186322_1060552045_n.jpg

looks like Table mountain in CT
pics from her fb page

I have some really exciting news :smile: for the last couple weeks I've been in LA as working model with NEXT Model Management! I know you have all been wondering whats been going on but now you know! I'm so happy to have signed with such an amazing agency & even more excited to have this opportunity to grow & develop as a model. ♥

xox Leila

Even though ideally I would love to be with Nick Sorenson on valentines day... I spent the day shooting a fabb editorial that I cannot wait to see! Missing my boyfriend, bittersweet..

Having a great week so far shooting in South Africa. It's only just beginning :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->