Lela Rose for Payless

Payless has really really stepped up their game the last few years. I have actually considered some of their recent items. It's refreshing to see they are taking on a more fashion friendly approach to cheaper shoes. I'll def look out for these.

I would definitely second that Payless has improved over the past few years. I remember passing by the store without entering most times I visited the local mall, knowing full well that it'd have nothing worth going in for. I suppose I can still say the same about my locations, since they're less than spectacular, but from what I can see online their shoes have most certainly changed for the better.

shoesfc2.png

payless.com

You can view and purchase the collection here, but the t-strap pump is already sold out.

The new spring collection is on Payless.com. Here's the link, along with a short blurb from Payless:

Lela Rose's Spring 08 Collection for Payless speaks to a unique combination of sport spirit & glamorous femininity.

It's Katharine Hepburn meets Audrey all over again.

I actually like the flats, but I do wish they came in colors other than black and the polka-dotted navy/tan.

Has anyone tried any of the shoes on in person yet? What's the quality like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->