Lena Modigh - Photographer

Estella*

a dim capacity for wings
Reaction score
a relatively unknown photographer i think, this is her site:
http://www.lenamodigh.co.uk/contact.html

i love how she works with blurriness and colours, i think she's very sensitive and her pictures evoke a lovely yet somehow haunting mood.

lenamodigh06.jpg

lenamodigh05.jpg

:o :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks anna karina! Another beautiful thread...I might have to borrow one of these pics for my new avatar :wink:

lenamodigh11.jpg

she is also very good with stills/landscape...you can see that on her website under personal work.

lenamodigh14.jpg

lenamodigh18.jpg

luxmode said:
:o :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks anna karina! Another beautiful thread...I might have to borrow one of these pics for my new avatar :wink:
i would love to see one of these as your avatar^_^
you're very welcome.

The first photo you posted could have been one of Guy Bourdin's :o

She's a good photographer, thanks Anna Karina :flower: I like this one the best, because of the lightning I guess:

lenamodigh16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you're welcome perlefine, i think i know what you mean about the first picture but it's rather the scene than the technique, no?

these pictures make me long for summer even more!

I could have sworn that was Nico in #9 :lol:

Lovely, dreamy, hazy pictures.

That mask(?) picture in the last set is so beautiful.

Yeah, obviously Guy's work is much more extreme in a provocative sense. Luckily you really can't compare the rest of it to Bourdin ^_^

gogopilgrim said:
her work (out of focus, colours, lighting) immediately made me think of Serge Leblon

omg, that's a great link...he's great and so are his subjects. some other interesting photographers as well...thanks for the link!

yes, i see what you mean, gogopilgrim.
thanks so much for the link,
i was not familiar with him though i had seen some of the ch. gainsbourg pictures before.

(i love your avatar, by the way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->