Lengthy Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by Erin, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

All right - I've decided that it's time for some change.

Currently I have long blond hair, and I am due for a trim - but what should be the deciding factors in hacking more than one inch off?

What length of hair looks great - overall - medium-length or long? I know there are a lot of factors, but I'm asking in general here.

I don't know how to decide...guess I'm just curious what other people think. :blush:

2. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

i like my hair at least 10-15cm longer than shoulder length, it's easy to play and be creative with this length.

not sure if this is any help though :flower:

3. Seamless

Seamless New Member

I have the same dilema. My hair needs cutting and I am tempted to go very short but it has taken me so long to grow it to this length. I feel a short cut would be different and have a modern edge, where as long is safe and so many girls have it like this. So I think short is the way forward... Or is it?? But I am scared I will regret it.

4. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

I went to the movies last week, and I saw Underworld, I dunno the name of one of the vampires, who had one of the best haircuts I have seen, also, the all famous Rene Russo haircut from the Thomas Crown Affair remake...ill try to get some pics later. Elle, if u wanna go shorter, these are fabulous!

5. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Her name in the movie is Selene(Kate Beckinsale), a vampire, and she is so gorgeous!

[​IMG]

6. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Rene Russo :innocent:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

:flower: thanks for the pics

Actually got my hair trimmed a few inches yesterday - now it's pretty much medium length.

I'm always on a neverending quest for the perfect hair for me. Long or short...Long or Medium...Medium or Short...

Yuck. B)