Lengthy Hair

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
All right - I've decided that it's time for some change.

Currently I have long blond hair, and I am due for a trim - but what should be the deciding factors in hacking more than one inch off?

What length of hair looks great - overall - medium-length or long? I know there are a lot of factors, but I'm asking in general here.

I don't know how to decide...guess I'm just curious what other people think. :blush:

i like my hair at least 10-15cm longer than shoulder length, it's easy to play and be creative with this length.

not sure if this is any help though :flower:

I have the same dilema. My hair needs cutting and I am tempted to go very short but it has taken me so long to grow it to this length. I feel a short cut would be different and have a modern edge, where as long is safe and so many girls have it like this. So I think short is the way forward... Or is it?? But I am scared I will regret it.

I went to the movies last week, and I saw Underworld, I dunno the name of one of the vampires, who had one of the best haircuts I have seen, also, the all famous Rene Russo haircut from the Thomas Crown Affair remake...ill try to get some pics later. Elle, if u wanna go shorter, these are fabulous!

Her name in the movie is Selene(Kate Beckinsale), a vampire, and she is so gorgeous!

underworld01.jpg

:flower: thanks for the pics

Actually got my hair trimmed a few inches yesterday - now it's pretty much medium length.

I'm always on a neverending quest for the perfect hair for me. Long or short...Long or Medium...Medium or Short...

Yuck. B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"