with cate blanchett,and hilary swank

Leonardo DiCaprio Candids Mix

bellazon.com
thankyou sanja :flower:

Leonardo DiCaprio Candids Mix

bellazon.com

Leonardo @ special screening of her new film Blood Diamond (nov. 30

hqcb.net

Argghhh. He's so... just... this huge... friggin... dreamboat!

that I sooooo want to steer. :kiss:

Everyone has a movie they could watch over and over again and never get sick of it.

Titantic is that movie for me. :lol: Always has been.

EVERYTHING about him is just.so...GOLDEN. Even in the recent candids. His colouring, his glow, his smile, his... it just looks like a paradiasical beach come to life. Which is why he was so universally adored. It is not about beauty or character, it is something more universal than that.

Which is why I like him with Gisele. She has something similar.

And Dicaprio and Connelly? That is more beauty than I can stand. I can't even look at those pictures.

I agree, I miss him with Gisele, they were the most beautiful charasmatic couple! But he still looks as gorgeous as ever especially in that pinstripe suit. I want to marry him as much now as I did when I was 12 and saw The Basketball Diaries!

And he has such a beautiful voice, especially in Romeo+Juliet when he whispers all that Shakespeare. He makes everyone else in the film, and any other film he does, seem like brutal apes because of his tenderness. Even in the Departed and in Catch me if you can, when he does illegal stuff, he is just so calm and romantic. Ok, perhaps I just never got over Romeo+Juliet..

And in Basketball Diaries he is the most beautiful junkie I've ever seen! (with Pete as the obvious exeption that is).

^I know I can never get sick of that movie, and it seems we share a similar passion for troubled men.haha

You know I never really liked him with Gisele... It's hard to explain. With some celeb couples you can sort of see why they're together- they seem to have something in common or want the same things. With Leo and Gisele I never saw it. He seemed very focused on his career and his political/environmental work for the duration of their relationship. Not that he wasn't commited to a relationship, it just never stuck me as his priority at that point. Gisele on the other hand seemed to sort of fall into some environmental work through him but other than that she seemed to lack that kind of focus. She's always saying how she's going to quit modeling and how she can't wait to have kids and settle down etc. She seems to get bored with modeling occasionally and take the occasional film role or do some charity work. It just sort of struck me that she was trying to find her passion in life when he had already found his and dedicated himself to it. It always seemed that they were breaking up and getting back together. That's not to say it couldn't have worked. Since I don't know either of them it's weird to say anything. I was just surprised that it lasted as long as it did. To me they always seemed like basically good people who for whatever reason weren't meant to be a couple.

At the moment Leo strikes me as a bit of a lone wolf. Yes, he's seeing Bar Rafeli but he's also said that he's reached a point in his career where he's able to get projects he want to make, and work with people he admired for years and he's really in strict work mode for a while. Maybe in a few years his priorities will shift but that's the impression I get

As for "troubled men" his character in the Basketball Diaries was a little too troubled for me! I draw a limit when I guy's a heroin addict foaming at the mouth from withdrawl! But I could go for slightly less troubled. Like Romeo and Juliet, Catch Me if You Can, even the Departed to an extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->