Leonardo DiCaprio

Dear Leo,

Please stop with the checkered shorts.

Haha. I love the dude a lot. I've been a fan for like 15 years. BUT THE CHECKERED SHORTS? I draw the line. I know he's all into being casual. But...just no.

lol, backward cap :lol: But seriously, 22? Leo is starting to get a tad creepy.

In LA, Dec 22

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Victorias-Secret-Erin-Heatherton-Pictures.jpg

Popsugar

Leonardo DiCaprio Shoots 'Great Gatsby' in 3D

Leonardo DiCaprio looks dapper on the set of The Great Gatsby at Centennial Park on Friday (November 18) in Sydney, Australia.

The 37-year-old actor, wearing a white suit, was joined by co-stars Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire.
leonardo-dicaprio-carey-mulligan-gatsby-centennial.jpg

“What’s really cool is working with [director] Baz [Luhrmann] and this 3D format that’s being used for drama,” Leo recently told Access Hollywood.

“Most of the time, you associate 3D with the spectacle of it, but he really wants to use 3D to create emotional impact with the characters and almost use it like what it would be like to immerse yourself in a theater production,” Leo explained.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, and Tobey Maguire at Centennial Park in Sydney…
justjared

Fri, 02 December 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio: Having A Great Time with 'Gatsby

Leonardo DiCaprio gets close to Carey Mulligan on the set of The Great Gatsby on Friday (December 2) in Sydney, Australia.
leonardo-dicaprio-films-great-gatsby.jpg

The 37-year-old actor, wearing a full tuxedo suit, and Carey, in a sparkly formal gown, were joined by co-star Tobey Maguire.

Leo recently told Access Hollywood that The Great Gatsby is being filmed in 3D!

“It’s the great American novel…I’m having a great time with the material for sure,” Leo said about playing the leading role in the iconic story.
justjared

Tue, 13 December 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio in 'Great Gatsby' - FIRST LOOK!

Check out these first official stills from Baz Lurhmann’s upcoming film The Great Gatsby!
leonardo-dicaprio-carey-mulligan-gatsby-first-look.jpg

One of the images shows a glammed up Carey Mulligan as Daisy Buchanan next to Tobey Maguire (Nick Carraway) and Joel Edgerton (Tom Buchanan) with Leonardo DiCaprio (Jay Gatsby) in the background.

“It’s very nerve-racking,” Carey recently told the L.A. Times about taking on a role in the big screen adaptation of the F. Scott Fitzgerald classic.

“I know how much the book means, especially in America. And everyone has their own view on what the book means, which makes it even more nerve-racking,” she added.

The Great Gatsby is slated to hit theaters December, 25, 2012!
Justjared

:wub:

At the Golden Globe Awards, in Giorgio Armani.

justjared

69th Annual Golden Globe Awards
January 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California

zimbio

Actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep attends BAFTA Los Angeles' 18th annual Awards Season
Tea Party held at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
on January 14, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California

zimbio

Cinema For Peace Event Benefitting J/P Haitian Relief Organization In Los Angeles
Los Angeles held at Montage Hotel on January 14, 2012 in Los Angeles, California

zimbio

12th Annual AFI Awards - Reception
January 13, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California

zimbio

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at the 12th Annual AFI Awards held
at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 13, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

17th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards
January 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep attends BAFTA Los Angeles' 18th annual Awards Season
Tea Party held at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
on January 14, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California

zimbio

cn_image.size.streep-and-dicaprio.jpg

vanityfair

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishyloverr
Back