Lera Abova

la.vie.in.mode

Reaction score
Valeria "Val" Smirnova

I couldn't find a thread on her :rolleyes:
She's a new face from Why Not in Milan and I think she got a showcard for this September :wink:

val2292232928.jpg
val2292232941.jpg

whynotmodels

Her stats are:
HEIGHT 175 - 5' 9"
BUST 80 - 31"
WAIST 59 - 23"
HIPS 88 - 35"

val2292232913.jpg
val2292232920.jpg
val2292232923.jpg
val2292232924.jpg

whynotmodels

I quite like her, thanks for opening her a thread! Her mother agency is AM Model Management in Germany, same as Luisa, Aysche and Lena.

Looking forward to seeing what's next for Val of course, she's got quite a 'special vibe' even if this doesn't say much about anything in the end.

Valeria Smirnova

I wanted to open a thread for Valeria. She's on my school and about to get into the modelbiz.
She's befriendet with an aspiring fashion designer and therefore also got a bit publicity and contacts.

Valeria is with am model management, a small german agency.
She's russian origin but lives in germany.

valx.png
val2.png
val3y.png
val4.png

ammodelmanagement.com

Height 175
Bust 80
Waits 59
Hips 88
Hair Blonde
Eyes Brown

she already has a little ed in latest vogue germany issue.

hello, valeria already has a thread so there is no sense to have two, it is val smirnova. yes val is with am model management, a smaller agency in germany, but i have to say the owner has the best eye in discovering models that i have seen in recent years. the owner has discovered some of the most interesting girls that are out there right now, including luisa bianchin, who just opened the marc jacobs show in new york in september and is doing extremely well, aysche, lena, nur, val etc etc. all of the big agencies in paris new york milan and london are buzzing about them and trying to get in good with them so they can rep there girls. just go to the web site and see for yourself. a small very select group of models, obviously chosen by someone who is very in tune to what is happening in the modelling business today.

val is a perfect example of one of her girls she is getting a great start. already placed with why not in milano and now a 12 page shoot for german vogue! that is amazing!! she is that perfect mix between beauty and cool and i think she has amazing potential and can do very well in this business. we will see in the coming future what will be up for her and hopefully we will see her in the shows in february along with some of am models other girls!!

oh sorry, I didn't know therw was a thread already!
of course I searched first, but only for the name Valeria and not her model name Val.
I hope a mod can merge it then :flower:

but Blacklab, i didn't say anything negative avout the agency! yes I said small, but why do you immidiately accociate anything bad with it?
but anyway, if you say then I hope am management will do a good job.
I would really wish it for her :smile:

Valeria is featured in VG. She represents the 12 signs for their Horoscope 2011.

Vogue Germany December 2010

scanned by me

I assume wangster just tried to point out that am is a boutique agency. But i agree - A.K is doing an amazing job for their girls without being money-grubbing & rushing around like crazy, just taking it one step at a time. From Europe boutique agencies definitely one of the most efficient offices (and also based near Cologne which is pretty cool! ^_^)

I found this in the model ID thread.
I'm not a 100 percent sure, but damn this so looks like Valeria!

180524_493083916460_22423251460_6503337_3467505_n.jpg

facebook.com/Faces Magazine

Valeria is in Tush Magazine!
The funny thing is, back in November there was an interview with her in our daily newspaper. There she said she just finished shooting something in Hamburg and my first thoughts were like "Tush!", since I knew they are based in Hamburg. And yesterday I browsed through the magazine, saw her ed and was like "Jackpot" :lol: It was funny to me somehow.

Tush 2/2011
by Armin Mohrbach

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->