Les Cahiers Purple

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by cerfas, Mar 3, 2010.

1. cerfas

cerfas Active Member

If anyone was ever in love with the Purple of the 90's, before it split off into Purple Fashion and Purple Journal, then you should be happy to know that there is a new publication called Les Cahiers Purple that is supposedly more in the style of the original Purple that was such a special blend of sensitive fashion, beautiful photography, and interesting writing.

I haven't been able to see a copy of it yet, and I was wondering if anyone else has gotten the chance to check it out? Is it as good as I am hoping?

[​IMG]
    http://www.purple.fr/journal.php?p=112

#1 cerfas, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Mar 3, 2010
  2. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

cerfas! thank you for posting about this. that certainly gives me a little hope considering the travesty that purple has become.

3. Drusilla_

Drusilla_ Member

There is a stack of them in my local magazine shop, being sold as back issues, and it is fantastic. I balked at the price, though- it's a lot for me just now, but I hope I can save up enough to get a copy in the next couple of weeks.