LeToya Luckett

paczusia

Reaction score
Part of the original lineup of the superstar group Destiny's Child, LeToya Luckett, who as a solo artist chose to go by her first name only, didn't just sit around after she and Latavia Roberson left the group shortly after the release of 1999's The Writing's on the Wall (neither singer was seen in the "Say My Name" video, which came as a surprise to both of them). She started up another group with Roberson, Anjel, which dissolved before a record ever came out, opened up an upscale boutique in her hometown of Houston, TX, and lived briefly in Los Angeles, where she signed to Capitol in 2003. Her first promotional single, "U Got What I Need," was released in 2004, followed the next year by "All Eyes on Me" (that same year LeToya also appeared on the Coach Carter soundtrack with her song "What Love Can Do"). In the spring of 2006 "Torn" hit radios, and in July her self-titled debut -- which contained all of the singles she had previously released -- finally came out. ~ Marisa Brown, All Music Guide

----------------------------------------------------------------------

51st Annual Grammy Awards

celebutopia

Dusan Reljin Photoshoot ^_^

celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:
The Children Uniting Nations Academy Awards Gala

letoyaonline.com

Just wondering if anyone managed to get HQs of LeToya at BET as none of the usual sites seem to have any pictures :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->