Lexie McDonald

lanvinray

Reaction score
From Jamaica, winner of Fashion Face of The Carribean :heart: Signed with Saint Interntaional :Pink:

instagram- prodn_casting

Last edited by a moderator:
A breath of fresh air, Saints always delivers. Hope to see her follow in Kai & Tami footsteps. :magic:

Alexion "Lexie" is only 16 yo :wub:

Facebook- Saint International Jamaica Limited

Last edited by a moderator:

Saints selected for international march
BY RORY DALEY Observer writer

ALEXION McDonald and Brandon Bailey were the winners of the 2015 Saints International Fashion Faces of the Caribbean at the contest's finale held at The Courtleigh Auditorium in New Kingston on Saturday.

The pair was picked as the best by the panel of 10 international judges out the 41 females, and 19 male entrants. Mission Catwalk's Kurt Campbell took home his first- ever Avant Garde Designer of the Year award as well.

"It was totally unexpected," McDonald told the Jamaica Observer.
The demure, leggy 16-year-old succumbed to her emotions and burst into tears upon the announcement endearing her to the audience who applauded her victory. Originally from St Elizabeth, McDonald has several contracts from international modelling agencies on the table for her to consider, but intends to return to finish her studies.
"The contest gave me a lot more self-confidence and I see bright things for my career in the future," she said.

Her male counterpart, 21-year-old Bailey, echoed her comments.
"I'm elated, words can't event begin to describe. The contest helped my own confidence as well," he said.

Their stories couldn't have been more similar as both received that external push to go for their dreams in the modelling industry. McDonald entered the contest with family encouragement, whereas Portmore resident Bailey was approached at a party and told he had the look to potentially be the next Fashion Face of the Caribbean.

"I want to set trends and become a household name," he added.

jamaicaobserver

Alexion "Lexie" joined NEXT? How exciting! Keen to see what they have in stored.

love that her favorite model is Tami
Before the weekend, Style Week Jamaica asked a panel of experts to name the 2015 Campari Saint International Avant-Garde Designer of the Year, and Fashion Faces of the Caribbean. They are, respectively, Kurt Campbell, who received $100,000 Jamaican or about $10,000 U.S.; 20-year-old Brandon Bailey; and 16-year-old Alexion McDonald, who is now signed to Next in New York. While the male model winner boisterously accepted his award, the fawn-like McDonald held back tears while being interviewed. When asked who her favorite model was, she quickly replied, “Tami Williams.”
vmagazine.com/site/content/4308/the-worlds-iriest-fashion-week

+ this was posted on saint's facebook like an hour ago

facebook/SaintIntl

Show Package – London A/W 16: Next (Women)

02_Alexion.jpg

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->