Lexposure Rankings

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
We already have MDC rankings so here is another interesting monthly list

June 2009 List

1 Anna Maria Jagodzinska

Make way for Anna Maria Jagodzinska. To see this Polish beauty adjacent to two of the great names in modeling on the May Vogue US cover was quite a pleasant surprise, but it is certainly difficult to find a recent favorite more worthy of that placement. As #1 — a most fitting number for a future supermodel — on our rankings for another month, she continues to star in sensational editorials, such as the eye-catching Numero story by Horst Diekgerdes.

Last month 1 / Peak position 1

2 Natasha Poly

As the rightmost model on the Vogue US May issue’s pull-out cover, Natasha left a stunning final impression as readers browsed through all the “Faces of the Moment.” Another Vogue Nippon cover and Vogue Paris-Terry Richardson collaboration later, she remains a dominant #2.

Last month 2 / Peak position 1

3 Lara Stone

After snagging a cover as her debut in Vogue US, Lara continues to surprise in an editorial alongside the great Morgan Freeman in the June issue. Seems like Anna Wintour has developed the same love for this Dutch stunner as Carine Roitfeld had.

Last month 3 / Peak position 3

4 Sasha Pivovarova

An incredibly prolific recent weeks — Vogue Italia’s May cover, Vogue US’ special dedication to her marriage, Vogue Paris with Bruce Weber, Chanel’s Paris-Moscow campaign — has propelled Sasha into the top five, and she makes her case as someone with massive staying power. Her motherland certainly can’t resist their starlet, either — Harper’s Bazaar Russia’s June cover adds even more proof to her pending supermodel status.

Last mo. 10 / Peak position 4 (i think Sasha should be Number 1 this month)

5 Raquel Zimmerman

Throughout the past few seasons, this Brazilian veteran has continued to demonstrate her longevity through magnificent work. Though she was best-known as the recent Fendi point-girl, nearly every major designer can deem her as a significant part of their history and attest to her professionalism. Her second Vogue US cover in two years gives her even more merit in her eventual induction into the modeling Hall of Fame, and another cover for i-D’s 300th anniversary issue strengthens her iconic place in the industry.

Last month 5 / Peak position 2

the rest:

6-10 http://lexposure.net/talent/rankings/female/archives/2009-06?page=4

11-15 http://lexposure.net/talent/rankings/female/archives/2009-06?page=3

16-20 http://lexposure.net/talent/rankings/female/archives/2009-06?page=2

21-25 http://lexposure.net/talent/rankings/female/archives/2009-06?page=1

lexposure.net

New Ranking ( September 2009 List )

1. Raquel
2. Sasha
3. Anna Maria
4. Lara
5. Natasha
6. Anja
7. Edita
8. Karlie
9. Sigrid
10. Freja
11. Eniko
12. Iris
13. Heidi
14. Isabeli
15. Stam
16. Magda
17. Constance
18. Toni
19. MCB
20. Anna S.
21. Jourdan
22. Ymre
23. Jac
24. Dree
25. Catherine

http://lexposure.net/talent/rankings/female/archives/2009-09?page=5

Last edited by a moderator:
Not liking this list. I thought it was supposed to represent 'right now'/last few/6 months. Why is Sasha at 2 if Natasha is at 5? Why are Dree and Catherine in the top25? The rest is okay, maybe somepeople above others, but it's all very close.

^They have descriptions every time they change the list I think as to justify the ranking. I also don't agree on some positions but a decent list nevertheless. :lol:

^ Don't get me wrong, better than mdc (pah), but still...it could be better...thanks for posting khyrk

Just reading the descriptions on Nat/Sasha, I say fair enough....this month haha

Yeah I think Sasha had more Vogue Covers since June, 3 to be exact. While Natasha only had Vogue Nippon June and MUSE. Oh and Spur Magazine :innocent: :lol:

^ Don't really compare do they. I have a feeling Natasha will be shooting back up there and it's implied Raquel will be retired soon, so someone will have to replace her. Not had chance to read what's next to Catherine's pic, but does it say 'remember her Versace campaign and when she dated Freja?' okay she had Numero recently, but why is she really on any ranking list???

how comes up with these lists? they're so off the mark it's ridiculous.:judge:

I don't know. Lexposure do go out of their way to say that even if it looks weird, they do go by a concrete formula. So it's work not reputation. Which is why someone like Ranya, for example isn't there - she's the girl everyone's talking about, but her workload wasn't huge at that time. Maybe she'll be there next time. And I would say Tao should get a place too.

Basically, I don't think it's perfect, but at least they can justify it

^ Don't really compare do they. I have a feeling Natasha will be shooting back up there and it's implied Raquel will be retired soon, so someone will have to replace her. Not had chance to read what's next to Catherine's pic, but does it say 'remember her Versace campaign and when she dated Freja?' okay she had Numero recently, but why is she really on any ranking list???

I do hope she shoots back up :shifty:

I love this one better..a lot better because I hate that
mdc has favorites and shoots uo newcommers from 1 thing

^it is ridiculous that mdc has a model in the top ten a year after she has done anything of worth. This one is better, but no list can really be stop on. There will always be someone to disagree (like I did haha)

It's because MDC considers longevity and the total reputation a model has achieved throughout the entire span of her career. :D

WHAT THE HELL EVER HAPPENED TO THE LEXPOSURE WEBSITE!!! :furious:Were they abducted?:alien:

All of a sudden they stopped updating everything and still have the same rankings since September 2009. Grrr, I actually liked their ranking strategy for the model's relevancy in work.

Come on!!! :hardhead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->