Libertine for Target

thank you everyone for chimiing in...my larget never got it in with the first batch of stuff, so i was wondering and a bit confused...there are a few hings i missed out on...i guess ebay here i come :( at least the prices aren't all that crazy like some of the paul and joe stuff...

:( That line went fast i didnt get a chance to get one piece from it. im going to have to go online to get something.

I pretty much got everything I wanted out of this collection. I avoided the teenybopper prints and wound up with some pretty nice basics. I got the laced-front silk button-back blouse in both black & white, the blue and green stripe tunic, the dark-wash jeans. the blue lace camisole, the apron blouse in white and dark green, and the striped vest.

The Temperley line is going to have a higher price point apparently up to $140 dollars so I expect to see some really nice things.

i still cant determine what it is exactly that's the high priced item for that collection...she doesn't have an leather jackets or anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->