Lily Allen Pregnancy. Update: Gives birth to a girl

indepwe

Reaction score
Lily Allen and her boyfriend, Sam Cooper, are expecting their first child, it was revealed today.

A recent scan revealed the pop singer, 25, was three months' pregnant, she told the Sun.

"It brings me great pleasure to tell you that Sam and I are expecting our first child. It goes without saying that we are both absolutely delighted."

Allen, daughter of the comedian and actor Keith Allen, started dating 32-year-old Cooper, a builder, last summer.

Her pregnancy follows numerous hints that she will retire from music, but last month she took to the stage at London's Wireless festival, providing support for the US rap superstar Jay-Z.

source - gaurdian.co.uk

hope she has a healthy pregnancy and baby this time. congrats to lily and her man.

This is her 2nd pregnancy right? Congrats Lily!

^ Yeah because she had a miscarriage as her first one. The article also said that she may retire because of the baby on its way.

Yay! Congrats!:flower: I really like her and her music. Hope she can finally retire from the industry and focus on her pregnancy.^_^

Congratulations to her! I hope she rests and takes it easy with her pregnancy

Lily Allen loses baby

She and boyfriend Sam Cooper have asked for privacy at a "deeply distressing time," the Fear singer's spokesman said.

The singer previously had a miscarriage when she was dating Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons in 2008.

Lily's spokesman said: "It is with great sadness that we have to confirm that Lily Allen and Sam Cooper have lost their baby.

"The couple ask that their privacy be respected and that they be left alone at this deeply distressing time. No further comment will be made."

Lily, 25, was around six months pregnant.

Lily, daughter of comedian and actor Keith Allen, started dating 32-year-old Sam, a builder, last year.

She had begun to effectively wind up her music career to prepare for motherhood but in the summer she performed at the Wireless festival in London.

She set up a vintage clothing business, Lucy In Disguise, with her elder sister, Sarah Owen. Lily has released two best-selling albums - Alright, Still and It's Not Me, It's You - and a number of hit singles including The Fear and Smile.

She announced she was pregnant during the summer after being given the all-clear at her three-month scan.

So sad.

^ Having two miscarriages and being so young is awful. I'm not a Lily fan but this is very sad.

EDIT:

Lily Allen is devastated after suffering a second miscarriage, it has been confirmed.

The star, who was six months pregnant, was rushed to hospital on Thursday morning after complaining of stomach pains.

But efforts to save the unborn child over the weekend tragically failed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1325567/Lily-Allen-loses-baby-months.html#ixzz142GzI6Kh

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe it happened again.:( I've seen her in concert quite a few times and she's really sweet.

oh my god that's so sad!!!!! I feel so bad for her :cry:

Devastating.
She was so advanced, it must be hell going through this.
Bless her, courage!

lilyallensad.jpg

When I first read this over at ABC News, I thought some drunken editor stumbled in from their night of Halloween debaucheries and accidentally republished an old article, but sadly no... A rep for Lily Allen has released a sad statement of sads confirming that she has suffered a miscarriage 6 months into her pregnancy. In August, Lily Allen made the announcement that she was expecting a baby friend with her boyfriend Sam Cooper. Here's the statement from Lily's rep:

"It is with great sadness that we have to confirm that Lily Allen and Sam Cooper have lost their baby.

The couple ask that their privacy be respected and that they be left alone at this deeply distressing time. No further comment will be made."

It was only two years ago that Lily and her boyfriend at the time Ed Simons publicly lost their baby. :(
dlisted

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->