Lily Fashion

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Would it be appropriate to create a thread for Gossip Girl spin-off, Lily? Instead of putting all the set pictures from both shows in the same thread, I thought it would've been useful to create a new thread for Lily.

I like Brittany Snow. Not so sure about the show, though. Post away!

Brittany Snow shooting scenes on March 10th and Snow & Krysten Ritter shooting scenes on March 11th:

ok i like krysten ritter, but they've done her wrong with her wardrobe

Just googled to find the answer and got this:
The pilot for the spinoff will air May 11 as a "Gossip" episode.
Edit: So basically, when Gossip Girl ends, it will take its place. That's actually quite good timing.

Last edited by a moderator:
what about the style so far from these pics... they're horrible!

According to EW, producers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are looking to resurrect young versions of Kirsten Nichol and Jimmy Cooper, from The O.C. Josh tells the mag that they are discussing the idea of having teenage Lily interact with earlier versions of the roles, especially Julie Cooper, played by Melinda Clarke in the 2007 FOX series.

Oh my! It's a pretty cool idea but I'm not sure if it will work out! It will be fun to see that fashion :P

First official picture of Brittany Snow as Lily Rhodes (for a Gossip Girl episode which introduces Lily's teenage self:(

Source: GossipGirlInsider

it looks like at random outtake and they used paint for the text but i reckon it could be sightly better if she looked at the camera

blah looks like nylon would love this show because of the horrible 80's styling

So what did everyone think of Valley Girls yesterday?

Also, can a moderator please edit the title to 'Valley Girls Fashion', please (that is if it officially becomes a show)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->