Lin Kjerulf

The way she shlightly bends her head down and gives you this piercing look drives me crazy! Amazing girl! I wanna see in youtube her runways :flower: Just watch how she nailesd her 2nd look in Nina Ricci ! Phenomenal!

Yea, she has a fierce look about her [in her face] on the runway. I don't know too much about Lin but I like what I've seen of her this season.

Lin's showlist thus far. In accordance with posting guidelines, I haven't included the shows in Paris since fw is still going there.

LIN KJERULF

SS13 TOTAL: 9
SS13 MILAN/PARIS: 5
OPENED: 1| CLOSED: 0

London:

Milan:
Dolce & Gabbana
Emilio Pucci
Gucci
Iceberg
Versace

New York:
Academy of Art University
Marc by Marc Jacobs (O)
Marchesa
Tory Burch

Paris:
to be updated

^thanks for compiling the list. I hadn't noticed it but NY was quite lackluster:/
btw, happy to see her at givenchy, despite those hideous bleached eyebrows.

I also saw Lin at Louis Vuitton next to Anna S - amazing way to end 5 weeks of fashion. Look forward to see more of her next campaign season!!!

Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 Paris :buzz:

2012_10_03_09_04_33_louis_vuitton_3210.jpg

nowfashion

Excuse to say this but Anna looks so..nothing next to her! Lin is a freaking Goddess!

One of my absolute favorites this season and I'm very happy about this since I had noticed her a few years ago on her mother agency's site. Such an impressive evolution. Plus I do love her showlist and the way fashion weeks turned out for her: the list truly makes sense and isn't the results of random exclusives, and she started slow and steady to finish full steam in Paris.

I'm usually not cheekbones-obsessed but her features are just phenomenal (I think it's all about the eyes, the presence, the wit). Still can't get enough of her slight smile at Isabelle Marant. Such presence and personality are pretty hard to find on today's catwalks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->