Linda Evangelista

Omifan9, Linda's brows used to be so thick! Where'd they go? Overplucking?

This one probably belongs in the 90s thread but I'm too tired to look for that thread and I'm about to hit the sack. Helena Christensen, Cindy Crawford, Karen Mulder, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, and Linda Evangelista from 1991.
(personal scan)

I prefer her with more brow, but thats just me! Linda by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue UK(1991).

1991750xl.jpg

1991718bf.jpg

1991766sc.jpg

couple of more shots with Naomi and Steven. Also playing the accordian. (again, all from personal collection)

Fast forward to TODAY. From interior of November 2005 issue of Vogue Portugal. The cover of this issue is a few pages back on this thread. Pic #3 was used for the cover of October Vogue Germany.

Great pictures thanks.

What haircolor do you prefer on her?
I'd say blonde or black with the haricut of the second picture.

fYpchp2uloFtilF4-s.jpg
lindaevangelista.gif

from google

Hana_N said:
Great pictures thanks.

What haircolor do you prefer on her?
I'd say blonde or black with the haricut of the second picture.

fYpchp2uloFtilF4-s.jpg
lindaevangelista.gif

from google

I prefer Linda as a blond or redhead.

My favorite era of Linda's was when her hair was short and blonde. But she could pull all of the colors off rather well. Funny...all the talk about her hair color. Here are recent articles mentioning Linda and her hair color. Cut and paste:

http://visual-makeover.com/hairstyle-advice/hair-color-getting-one-that-compliments-your-natural-color/

The was the only mention about Linda in the article below so I'll spare the link.
Wash-and-wear hair set to make a comeback
The New Zealand Herald - Nov 08 8:19 AM
"I was with Vidal Sassoon last week and we were saying, 'Thank God Sienna Miller's had her hair cut in a bob.' And thank God Linda Evangelista, the chameleon, is back,"' exclaims John Vial, celebrity hairdresser and creative director of chic Chelsea salon, Real Hair.

Looking at the old photos reinforces my liking for the blonde. It was sort of drag but fun. Here's a shot with Kevin Aucoin and...? (from personal collection)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->