Linda Evangelista

She is such a versatile model and has a great smile.
Christy Turlington and Linda Evangelista by Steven Meisel. :heart:

94-03-03.jpg

94-03-06.jpg

Three different hairstyles and colours.

evangelista_l.jpg
linda_evangelista.jpg

xinsrc_d764c88ef60e4e8ea7d4c34b8e739185.jpg

I love her to death. In my opinion the best model ever to work- so versatile, professional, classy, and clearly talented. She truly turned modeling into a job, she doesn't just stand around and look pretty, she has input in every shoot and has quite a fashion conscious eye. Obviously i could go on for days about the loveliness of la linda but i won't. Bottom line: She's the best, and no one will ever compare. So there.

so she maybe have a negative stigma attached to her.. many think of her as a B!+CH.. but maybe she has a little soft spot:blush:

photo02.jpg
Linda Evangelista at The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center benefit to celebrate Bryan Adams' new book of photography, "American Women." - Photo by: DMI

..even if it is to celebrate a book she is most likely in?^_^

She is beautiful and I think she is aging quite nicely! I have always thought of her as one of the most talented and gifted models of all time.

my mom and linda has so much in common because they was born in the same year,month, and they have the same name.

martinionrox said:
so she maybe have a negative stigma attached to her.. many think of her as a B!+CH.. but maybe she has a little soft spot:blush:

photo02.jpg

Where's the Power of tha MAC make-up when Linda needs it most?

martinionrox said:
so she maybe have a negative stigma attached to her.. many think of her as a B!+CHE QUOTE]

Many may think of her as a b*tch but i think that a lot of drive and a dry sense of humor can be easily missunderstood... which is a shame..

:heart: Linda, to me she's the ultimate supermodel...the übermodel...

I posted these in another thread but of course they belong here too: Linda photographed by Juergen Teller
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
These are from the same ed as that shot Sweets posted above...love her hair so much here

Wow. I look at all the wonderful photos of Linda and I can't help but be appreciative of all that she has contributed to the fashion world. When I think of Linda, I think of magic.

Linda, if you're lurking, I hope that what you're seeing here makes you smile.

-Shana (who isn't very good at message boards and posting photos...sorry about the earlier post with the blank photo)

Lida loves to google herself......I'm sure she read our tribute to her!

Linda You are "THE" Ultimate Supermodel!

Happy Birthday Linda!

Let the countdown begin: Linda turns 40 on May 10th. It's an almost unspeakable age for an iconic face that will remain ageless within the media of fashion photography. I would like to be the first to offer birthday wishes, tributes and accolades to Linda. :flower:

Happy birthday to Linda, who is (in the words of the late, great Kevyn Aucoin) -- one of the greatest legends of the fashion world.

Shana

PussyLee said:
I am Linda Evangelista's no. 1 Biggest Fan!!!

No , I think I am! :P :wink:

Her face is truly divine.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is truly outstanding in the business, and timeless too. She is one who will always be famous, even long after she's gone.

" She truly turned modeling into a job,"

As did a few others, such as Carol Alt and Tyra Banks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"