Linda Evangelista

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y L I N D A ! ! !

I just read she was at the Rolling Stones concert along with other celebs -- Tommy Hilfiger, Matt Lauer, etc...

This is my fav. series of her and Christy. I didn't know that Ellen von Unwerth shoot them:-)

evu19960102c014.jpg

just wanted to say thanks for all the pics...
:flower:

my favorite model...
what a beautiful woman..!
:heart:

Linda's back on the couture catwalks this week. Vogue UK says that she's going to appear in the Dior Couture show, along with Naomi and Shalom :woot:

Linda at Dior Couture 05/06, from style.com

00170m.jpg
00730f.jpg

00710f.jpg

Glad to see her back on the catwalk

Time and again, she's repeated that she loves fashion and that she would be walking the catwalk with a cane, if she has to...! Go Linda!

Did Linda cut her hair again?

Italian Vogue has to be given credit for such a fun and creative cover. If only US Vogue would be a little different every once in a while. And, of course, Linda looks great as ever.

wow, is this for the upcoming issue?? what a great cover! what a good choice to use her!
and, Shanalucas, you are right: US vogue would NEVER use a cover like this, i think it's too playful for them.....what a shame.

Hi! :D I'm new here but I just wanted to say that I have loooved Linda for ages. :heart: She is the most amazing model ever IMHO. I'm really glad that she's still modelling. The new Vogue Italia is just sublime. :woot:

ahahahaha. this is my first post, but i thot this was kinda funny but, lol back in the day when my father used to work for playboy he met her in a cafe in west hollywood, i dont remember exactly what happend but he bought her lunch. lol so im not sure what came next but basically she is a very nice lady and beautful in person.
k done :smile:

Fendi, Spring 2004
ph Karl Lagerfeld

She's ageless. For me, she's the ultimate supermodel :smile:

Latest LE's job is in the POP A/W 05 magazine. She's photographed by Hellen van Meene.

very beautiful and its amazin how every single hair colour suits her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->