Linda Vojtova

Oh, and yes she is a candidate. I 'love' that girl, i hope she gets it !

linda is cute, but i dont believe that see is really beautiful, she has a good body, for her face is not like her body.... and for be image of a big fragance like valentino, it is important a model with a perfect face.
i think she is better lingerie model than a fragance model, sorry :sick:

I think her face stands out, she doesnt disappear into the big model crowd. Have you seen the Vogue cover ?

Attachments

• vogue_aus.jpg
    vogue_aus.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 163
Hey people,
I'm new here... Am I the only one here who admires her nose? It's very prominent, but it adds so much character. And that's what beauty is all about.
As for that whole relationship thing with David... this probably means absolutely NOTHING, but I've seen pictures of them hugging and whatnot... But like I said, it probablt means nothing.

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Jan 1st, 2004 - 8:33 pm
I think her face stands out, she doesnt disappear into the big model crowd. Have you seen the Vogue cover ?
yes
i absolutely :heart: that vogue cover
it's one of the best this year
:flower: love that top she's wearing too
wowwwww... :cry: i want it too! :cry:

plus, Daria:

cover
editorial

these aren't my scans but jolie's and she'll probably murder me for "revealing" them before an official update of the site but oh well...

Attachments

• dariaw.jpg
    dariaw.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 108
Thank you! The pics are amazing ! I personally love that one !

Attachments

• pop_ss03_03thumb.jpg
    pop_ss03_03thumb.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 43
Well, like I said, the picture probably means nothing. Besides, ALL models take pictures together.

The picture, I think was during NY Fashion week. Bacstage at a fashion show... Donna Karan.

What's the big deal with this David Smith anyways? The only thing I know about him is that he's a model, and that's it. Did I miss something, because it seems like he's the new American Idol or something.

002195038a1345.jpg

00219504467572.jpg

00219505444a2f.jpg

00219506a24fcb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"