Links To Photos From Men' Runway Shows

Petti

Reaction score
Hey ! Maybe You can help me, because I know only a few pages with men runway photos: FirstView. GQ Magazine, Vogue, ModaOnline ... Do You know some other pages ? Please write here !

san023.jpg

from GQ :smile:

Hi, Petti

I think you have all of them covered. I was going to suggest the GQ site before I saw you already had it listed. Someone should launch a style.com-type site aimed at men and men's fashion.

I search pages like these because of my page about Rob ... It was horrible time when I was browsing thousands of photos on FirstView to find Robert :D ... But I have about 500, maybe 600 :smile: ...

:lol: i love that you are FIXATED by robert! :flower: its cute

maybe you should contact his agency and ask if you could have some pictures for his fansite....or wether he would be interested in giving some info for a fansite

great topic Petti, and great choice of fixation
I always wanted some links to menswear collections, well, now i know :wink:

btw, welcome to FS, there :flower:

I will give You a link to my page tommorow. It includes a lot of runway pics with Robert :smile: ...

Petti i know you love robert... and i mean this in the best way...but are you his mom? cuz you're showin' him off like a mom would...and i think its REALLY cute

:/ This topic is not dedicated to Rob ... :P :P :P I will try to write no more posts with his name here ... Of course I'll give You a link to my page and it will be all about Rob .....
Captain: I find Your question "a little" malicious :> .....

awww petti I SWEAR i didnt mean it that way!...didn't mean to be malicious at all... i REALLY REALLY meant it in the best way....and please dont stop posting his name in your topics!...i have no problem with it whatsoever...what i meant by my statement was that your love for him seems almost motherly (though i'm sure its not :brows: )...it just seems so Unconditional...you know? like a mom's love... and i honestly TRULY admire it!! i feel the same way about alex lundquist....its almost like i take pride in being his fan...and want to show him off to everyone (hence my avatar and siggy)....im sorry it came off that way...i was actually worried about that :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->