Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe + Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Arksiel

Reaction score
ok, Im so unbelievably excited about this right now, so I had to post it:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/thechroniclesofnarnia/

and then there is always

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/charliechocolatefactory/

so, now, my question for you guys is this: which of your favourite childrens stories would you like to see made into a movie or re-made?

I think that we have hit that wonderfull era where our technology is almost actually able to catch up to our imaginations....which is why we are seeing an influx of stories dear to our hearts suddenly being made into movies!!

so, which are yours, what do you want to see?

Iwould love to see aStinky Cheese Man and other fairly stupid tales
movie adaptation
I saw previews for Chicken Little and i cannot wait

OH! I have that book (Stinky Cheese Man) and LOVE it. Tim Burton would be awesome for that....

Tim Burton is making a great nightmare before christmas like film, Corpse Bride.
looks good

Can't wait either Arksiel! I'm so excited that a whole new generation of children will be exposed to C.S. Lewis. I'd like to see The Horse and His Boy, that was my favourite book by far. And well all the Narnia books. (which I think they are going to do?)
Also Ballet Shoes & White Boots by Noel Streatfeild, The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge, The Princess and the Goblin by George Macdonald, anything by Joan Aiken, the What Katy Did series, The Blue Castle by LM Montgomery, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and all the rest of the Oz books. Oh and a movie about JEM would be great. (it was a cartoon yes but there were books too)

recently saw the narnia trailer and i'm getting a little excited - its series of books i remember fondly from chiildhood. and how perfectly cast is tilda swinton as jadis(white witch)

Ill have to rob a little person to take with me so i dont look werid going to a kdis film lol !!

yes, I did see the Corpse Bride preview a while back. I think Im looking forward to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory more, because I love the story, and love Tim Burton combined with Johnny Depp :heart: plus, judging from the look of Depp's coat in the add, the costumes are going to be gorgeous!

i cant wait for charlie and the chocolate factory it looks so much darker than the first one!

and of course depp:heart:

I think this is the official movie poster! :bounce:

f5cc3beb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->