Lisa Cant

marlalang

Reaction score
Has anyone seen her around in mags/shows ? I just caught her at hintmag.com for the ones to watch, she really caught my eye... she's so elfish like... kind of like Dewi, a brunette Dewi that is :

Attachments

• lisacant03.jpg
    lisacant03.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 172
In that second picture she kind of looks like the girl from Gilmore Girls..

She's very beautiful, I must admit. Very tiny features :heart:

I just did a search of her and discovered her pictures are somewhat scattered about this site. Thought it would be nice to give her a thread of her own...
To start off, at the Marc Jacobs show... :flower:

Attachments

• cant.jpg
    cant.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 290
:huh: It seems that a lot of new models have huge foreheads nowadays.She's pretty,though.

She's very pretty. I kind of reminds me of that girl in the Gilmore Girls.

Alexis Bledel? She does resemble her. Here is Cant again.

Attachments

• cant.jpg
    cant.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 152
I haven't really noticed the big forehead thing but one of the reasons might be because a larger forehead usually gives someone a more youthful appearance as they have to grow into their features (I might be making this all up but I swear I saw it somewhere on the appeal of kate moss) along with big eyes which is very much like a baby.

You may be right mehg, I remembering reading an article that talked about how humans tend to be drawn to more youthful features. For example, larger eyes, a more prodiminant forhead, etc. I have also been noticing this trend lately. Another model I like, Lily, also has a large forhead and large eyes... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 11th, 2004 - 2:38 pm
Alexis Bledel? She does resemble her. Here is Cant again.
She doesnt look good in that picture, in my opinion.

She looks a bit like Ciara here...

Attachments

• cantlikeciara.jpg
    cantlikeciara.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 269
I really like the new "alien models," but somehow I'm just not too fond of Lisa Cant. I like the first picture but I think that's probably only because she looks kind of like Guinevere Van Seenus. Her forehead irks me... I'm surprised I don't like her, though.

:flower:

Originally posted by gem@Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:55 pm
I really like the new "alien models," but somehow I'm just not too fond of Lisa Cant. I like the first picture but I think that's probably only because she looks kind of like Guinevere Van Seenus. Her forehead irks me... I'm surprised I don't like her, though.

:flower:
"Alien models" hehe... :lol: I am liking this trend as well... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->