Lithuanian Street Style

You're very welcome, I'll see if I can find something else :wink:

really beautiful outfits! in what city were taken the pictures in last page? seems a really interesting place :smile:

Do you mind me asking what did you need information about Lithuania for? I'm curious :P

oops, i haven't seen this, sorry. i was doing something for school about lithuania and needed to say something in lithuanian, but i haven't know anyone who speaks it. and i never found some informations i needed. but it's okay now.

Ah well in case you need anything in the future- you know where to look for it :wink:

Hehe Amfiteatras prie Aleksoto tilto , celebrating September 1st, Dj from 18 to 22 pm I think ^^ Not sure, I only went there for about half an hour and got bored soon to be honest :D

Gabija2.jpg

Gabija-collage.jpg

Erika-collage.jpg

Linas-collage.jpg

laimikis.lt

i have lurked on TFS for a long time & have always been too shy to post. As soon as i found this thread, i wanted to say thank you! (ačiū!) This thread is amazing & it makes me proud to be part Lithuanian. :smile: The first girl in post #91 shares a number of quirky features with me (heart-shaped face, chin, ears, ridiculously long neck, tiny bones); it almost feels like she's my better-dressed half-sister. i love the simple, loose drape of her dress.

i have always wanted to visit Lithuania, and now i will save even more scrupulously for the trip.

^Welcome aletheis! Don't be shy to post, we're all friendly here :wink: I'd suggest visiting Lithuania during summer, it's beautiful down there!

01-14_LeMuse_megstiniai.jpg

01-14_LeMuse_megstiniai1.jpg

01-20_Pirstines_laimikis1.jpg

01-22-02-02-zilvinas-laimikis2.jpg

laimikis-domas.jpg

laimikis.lt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs