Liu Wen

See her standing next to 5'11 Anna Tokarska here --> #291

D'management list her as 5'10.5

Liu Wen was one of the models who appeared in NBC's The Today Show's segment on silk this morning. She looks so pretty.

^ can we see that online somewhere?:shifty:

Here is an article about her recent career events, from Marieclaire September 2008 :flower: If anyone can translate the 3rd paragraph of the second page (part about Anna Wintour and Balenciaga) that would be lovely.

chinesemodels.wordpress.com

Maireclaire China
Sept 08
chinesemodels.wordpress.com

ELLE China
September 2008

scans by penny @ model2007

VOGUE China
September 2008

scans by ajax @ model2007

Also she is repeating Shanghai Tang for FW08. She also has ck1 fragrance campaign ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
she is so fierce and so versatile it amazes me that she isn't more popular. but of course i am biased she is my favorite model right now!

is she still doing the ck fragrance ad? if so, i can't wait to see it!

Yes she is! There will be over 20 models in it but it's still very good for her.

Her new campaign for Shanghai Tang.

and her campaign for Ne Tiger (I thought it was SS but this was in a september mag)

from the contents page of Marieclaire Sept 08

my scans

The Freshman Class: Meet the New Girls of the Season

Liu Wen (Marilyn)
After Wen walked Lagerfeld and Gaultier's shows this past February, Lagerfeld requested her for his resort show in Miami, while Gaultier demanded she walk his menswear show in Paris. We’ve already seen her tremendous versatility in her editorials (where she was once styled as Lagerfeld himself for a Chinese Cosmopolitan spread). We'll no longer be deprived of her presence Stateside, when she will walk her very first New York Fashion Week. Prediction: She's a shoo-in for cool kid Alexander Wang and queen of the runways Diane Von Furstenberg.

nymag

omg alexander wang? i would never expect that tbh. she's rough but not that rough! i'm excitied to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->