Liu Wen

^I'm assuming that it's a whole series like this with a face and a whole body shot, so we can still hope for better views of Liu.

Congrats Liu, 6th place is great, but I hope she'll be higher in the ranking^_^. Cannot wait for the Vogue China HQs.

why couldn't she get a major cover? she has appeared in almost every major Vogue ed, but American Vogue never showed her twice in a single issue and Vogue Paris doesn't even want her ,neither did Número . for a Top 10 model, she and Joan both need a major Vogue cover badly or they would be replaced sooner or later

why couldn't she get a major cover? she has appeared in almost every major Vogue ed, but American Vogue never showed her twice in a single issue and Vogue Paris doesn't even want her ,neither did Número . for a Top 10 model, she and Joan both need a major Vogue cover badly or they would be replaced sooner or later

Well, it's still very difficult for Asian models to get covers of Western magazines. For Vogue US, it's great to see they feature more and more Asian faces in their eds, Liu Wen has been in eds of Vogue US for 4 times (Sept. 2010, Dec.2010, Mar.2011 and Jun. 2011), and I hope there will be more coming.^_^
For Vogue Paris, they always use their girls (i.e. Natasha, Lara, Daria, Freja, etc.), and they seldom feature Asian faces in their editorial section, I only remember Du Juan and Hye Park back in 2005~2006. Liu Wen once was featured in Vogue Paris' calender, which excited me a lot then.

I hope Liu Wen will be in high-profile magazines like Vogue Italia more often. Since Meisel really likes Fei Fei Sun these days, I wish he would have his eyes on Liu Wen someday. He shot Liu Wen for ck one fragrance before.

more from ck calvin klein

ckcraig.jpg

ckcraig2.jpg

models.com

Backstage at Stephane Rolland HC

backstageconfidential.net

Backstage at Alexandre Vauthier HC
ggtlrw8ca47a3phton05.jpg
hz0wbpwc6b8tm80w3stv.jpg
ivukddwqt6nczthiemee.jpg

backstageconfidential.net

:heart: *sigh* it's no vogue, but at least she's getting covers.

thanks for posting, aja mok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->