Liu Wen

Derek Lam After-parties
DerekLamAfter-24_120215664425.jpg_carousel_parties.jpg

vogue

Who What Wen for style.com
Photos by Liu Wen

Pictured, above: “I had to take a bus to the Peter Som show because the L train wasn’t running. Actually, I think it was my first-ever bus ride in New York!”

“Models like to give each other massages backstage sometimes to stay energized and comfortable.” Pictured: Wen’s friends Mirte Maas and Hanne Gaby Odiele, at Anna Sui.

“You don’t usually see motorcycle helmets on the runway like the ones at Alexander Wang (here is fellow model at Marilyn, Valery Ka, backstage). But the back of my motorcycle driver’s helmet is something I spend a long time looking at every day in Paris. I love how you can see the beautiful city in the reflection, too!”

“Here are Mirte [Maas] and I getting our eyebrows dyed back the correct color after the Balenciaga show.”

“This is my view of the Chanel venue during rehearsal. Like each season, it was such an amazing set! I also got to reunite with Iris Strubegger, who I missed all season, backstage at Chanel.”
style

Modern Weekly China
Photography: Maciek Kobielski
Styling: Tim Lim
Hair: Lok Lau
Makeup: Andy Koh

fashiongonerogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Schumacher S/S 2012 - China Fashion Week

weibo.com/mymb

weibo.com/2034822390

Forevermark "A Promise Shared" event on July 1, 2011 in Beijing.

MOMENTUM² premiere on June 16, 2011 in Shanghai.

ellechina.com

anyone know if she will walk VS this year? i thought maybe i saw her face on their casting board on someone else's thread, but i'm not positive.

^I see her photo on the casting board,but she seems not in NYC now according to her weibo
vsfs_casting.jpg

I think she's already back at NYC, because she mentioned it's snowing in NYC

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->