Liu Wen

with all the new fall ads released lately, it makes me nervous because liu wen isn't in any of them. besides estee lauder, isn't she confirmed to repeat ck calvin klein with lara?

with all the new fall ads released lately, it makes me nervous because liu wen isn't in any of them. besides estee lauder, isn't she confirmed to repeat ck calvin klein with lara?

Wasn't there a rumor earlier this season that she signed a CK contract similar (but obviously not as extensive) as Lara's? Maybe that's the reason we haven't seen her...

Someone did mention a contract thing, but I don't think it's an exclusive one like Lara got ,nor as extensive I suppose , and I don't understand why she or her agency needs a one-year-or-two contract in these MG ADs without being lead, but anyway repeating CK campaign 5 times or more is really impressive for most models, not to mention she's Asian

New cover and article for Stella Magazine :clap:

tumblr/noimnother, screensnap from twitter/stellamagazine

that stella magazine cover is beautiful, but again, a little too much photoshopping in that estee lauder ad.

thanks for posting joehsiang!! :flower:

cK Calvin Klein F/W 12.13 by Mert & Marcus
ckcalvinkleinf12w_ph_mertmarcus_sp09Small.jpg

styleandfashion

Vogue Germany August 2012
Peking Lady
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-Up: Tyron Machhausen
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp

scanned by me

For Estee Lauder's Autumn 2012 'Violet Undeground' Collection (esteelauder.co.uk:(

^That look and that amount of photoshop sadly don't work for her, at all. Meh, one of her rare solo shots for EL and it's such a crappy one :doh:

*The lipstick color is amazing, though :P

Just the wig? The entire photo is a mess. Such a shame they did that to Liu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socksluvr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->