Shiatzy Chen RTW Spring/Summer 2014 - Backstage
mtutrp.jpg

corbis

US Vogue December 2013
The New Italy
Photographer: Christian MacDonald
Stylist: Karen Kaiser

myfdb

Chinese model Liu Wen poses at the world final of Elite Model Look 2013 in Shenzhen city, Guangdong province, China, 27 November 2013.

Imaginechina

Last edited by a moderator:
Attending CFDA and Vogue 2013 Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration at Spring Studios on November 11, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio

Finally met her in person today!Such a lovely girl with an appealing personality.
She sold the Vuitton SC bag in #795 for local charity,and especially thanked everyone here for loving and supporting her.

modelsjam.com

With Edita Vilkeviciute by Lachlan Bailey for Esprit Spring Summer 2014
making of

weibo/iamesprit

instagram/deerbe

instagram/ricoooohsu

instagram/mandywv5

instagram/hedy_bambi

instagram/jackwangg

instagram/mongnica

instagram/andreakee

instagram/yan_jeffrey

instagram/harpersbazaarmy

model-charities-7_123443721766.jpg_gallery_max.jpg

Spirit of Giving: Nine Models Share Their Favorite Charities to Support for the Holidays
by Christina Liao
While we’re looking forward to that It bag of the year or lavish timepiece under the tree with our names on it, the holidays are also a time to think of others. We’ve asked some of our favorite models what charitable causes are on their minds. Here, fourteen of their favorite organizations to consider this season.

“I have been supporting the Simin Volunteer Rescue Team in the city of Ningbo, China, on an ongoing basis. This is a group made up purely of volunteers who carry out aid missions whenever disasters strike their local region. When I was introduced to these people, I was incredibly impressed because they helped me understand just how much need there is for these types of groups and how much responsibility all of us have to help the cause. For this holiday in particular, I will be holding a charity sale of fashion items this December in China to generate funds for this team.”

“This year, I’m also collaborating with Rag & Bone to support the American Red Cross’s Philippines typhoon relief via proceeds from holiday sales. No matter the country, having a home to return to is the most dependable concept for anyone on this planet. And I hope that I can help continue spreading the word about ongoing efforts to help Filipino victims rebuild the homes they have lost.”
Vogue.com

Liu Wen for Katie Grand Loves Hogan Spring 2014.
Photographed by Daniel Jackson.
800x1035xkatie-grand-hogan-spring-2014-11.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7RBBZaOCEq.jpg katie-grand-hogan-spring-2014-10.jpg katie-grand-hogan-spring-2014-11.jpg katie-grand-hogan-spring-2014-16.jpg
(fashiongonerogue.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbismarck1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->