Liu Wen

@ Mugler...

instagram/elite_paris & stylebistro.com

Street style:

instagrams: motherofmode & theoutsiderblog

Wonder if Liu knows Cantonese too. Would be interesting to hear her speak other than her regional dialect of Mandarin.

Those dimples. Greetings @ H&M...

instagram/milkxhk

Was so expecting Liu to show up at Chanel. Now, if he may allow, hopefully Liu could walk LV - if Liya can, why not Liu too - if she's still in Paris.

At Hermes...

instagram/arthurmejean

This is from the archive of exhibition "Nick Waplington/Alexander McQueen: Working Process" in Tate Britain.

timeout

FINAL SHOWLIST - FALL/WINTER 2015
OPENED|CLOSED: 0
TOTAL SHOWS: 5

New York: 2

1. Anna Sui
  2. Tommy Hilfiger
Paris: 3

1. H&M
  2. Hermes
  3. Mugler

^Am I the only person sees nothing but white blank space above? gilsa0870, we don't know/can't see what you posted, unfortunately. :unsure:

---

Liu at amFAR Gala in Hong Kong - March 14, 2015.

instagram/melvin0619

instagram/liuwenlw

tungstar.com

sina.com & instagram/bonniechenbige

instagrams: zing925 & gracelamf1

Last edited by a moderator:
Liu looks beautiful at the amFAR Gala in Hong Kong! :heart:

And Prymasquous, I also have the white spaces, I believe there Youtube videos. I had to change browsers to see them. Not sure whats going on.

VOGUE CHINA APR. 2015
'Silent Beauty'
Ph: Boo George
Stylist: Beat Bolliger
Hair: Tomo Jidai
Makeup: Mark Carrasquillo
Nails: Tracy Clemens

sina/fashionmodels

@TheoG, I tried three browsers and it didn't work at all. Hopefully gilsa0870 can figure it out/repost them again.

I love this editorial by Boo George! Nice play with the lighting - overall with studio shots, this doesn't fall flat as much.

Really like shots #2, 4, 5 and 11. But gosh, the Celine shot is the winner! Awesome styling. :heart:

^Am I the only person sees nothing but white blank space above? gilsa0870, we don't know/can't see what you posted, unfortunately. :unsure:

Liu looks beautiful at the amFAR Gala in Hong Kong! :heart:

And Prymasquous, I also have the white spaces, I believe there Youtube videos. I had to change browsers to see them. Not sure whats going on.

Sorry, it's my bad. I posted several Instagram photos/videos, but the codes seem broke down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->