Liu Wen

TORY BURCH
SUMMER 2015 LOOKBOOK

*Trentini kept stealing the spotlight

toryburch.com, gifs by me

Words on the street is that Liu's invited by Kors, for MET...

Spoiler much?

Words on the street is that Liu's invited by Kors, for MET...

Spoiler much?
Where did you hear that? I hope it isn't true because Michael is such a boring designer in my opinion. I was hoping she would wear something a little more exciting this year (because of the Chinese theme an all) but she'll look fantastic in whatever she wears. :D

Liu, the committed (yet jealousy :lol:) girlfriend...

gifs by me

Liu, the committed and affectionate girlfriend...

gifs by me

Where did you hear that? I hope it isn't true because Michael is such a boring designer in my opinion. I was hoping she would wear something a little more exciting this year (because of the Chinese theme an all) but she'll look fantastic in whatever she wears. :D

Through some Chinese website.

Yeah, I'm really stoke to see what Liu wears (actually all Chinese models and actresses, too). I don't want to make any predictions. Just wow me.

Why, who was on your mind though?

Oh yeah, episode two was interesting and hilarious at some points.

I really, really think Liu is falling for Siwon. Feels like she doesn't realize she's on a show.... At least she is sharing her true feelings.

Oh yeah, episode two was interesting and hilarious at some points.

I really, really think Liu is falling for Siwon. Feels like she doesn't realize she's on a show.... At least she is sharing her true feelings.
Yes I agree! It honestly makes me question if the show is scripted or not...
Also to answer your other question I was hoping she would wear McQueen again because I loved her 2013 look! :wub:

^Funny. I adore Liu's red Kors dress back in 2012. She literally was regal and elegant. Aw-mazing.

Agree, McQueen was sumptuous too. Liu kills it with the theme.

This year. It's gonna be extra, extra special.

I mean, IMO it doesn't seem that bad, or scripted as much as the Korean versions...but yeah, see, Liu is falling hard. :smile:lol::blush::unsure:)

That last episode was too cute, i want them to be together for real so bad !! :lol: They would make the perfect couple !

And I can't wait to see her at the Met Gala too, I hope she steals the show with an amazing dress etc... this is her year ! But I'm not really convinced with Michael Kors either, well we'll see... :smile:

^LOL. I know I said this before but I swear, I wonder if Liu realizes that the cameras are still rolling. Have you watched the english subs? Liu pretty much was explicit and professed some language that crossed the boundary (in a sense they aren't really dating in real life)... She's too cute and real for letting love/emotions get to her. :lol::blush:

Liu & Tokyo for Wenli. Watch episode #6 here.

Here, Liu experimenting...

gifs by me

Cute videos from Vogue's instagram, she looks lovely

instagram.com/voguemagazine

^Thanks for the heads up! :woot:

A pajama party, eh? Interesting...

Anyway this featured is nice for Liu. Cannot wait to see this event unfold tonight. Hopefully there's videos/pictures! Have fun Wen!

Liu was hosting some pre-MET Gala and she was also wearing a lovely Balenciaga gown from the Spring 2015 collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->