Liu Wen

Hmm. Where do we start with this episode.
For me. When I first watched without subtitles I literally thought everything was funny until this.

It was cringeworthy.

I too felt it was "too soon" for this (even if they have met for a week - more or less). I know.
It's only a peck but knowing Liu it just felt rushed and uncomfortable to watch her.
Sripted or not.

Wen's face says it all?
Whether she agreed to do it or didn't want to refuse...

And I read the comments for context and yeah I did get that both Liu and Siwon are coming from different perspective. That's a given.
Since I don't know Liu or Siwon personally, I'm not in a position to judge. But I had to agree to a comment I found to an extent that
Siwon may perhaps project this persona that doesn't come off authentic or misrepresented due to experience.
At one point Liu agrees too - she doesn't want a fairytale.
Not sure if Siwon is amping it up for the show or this is really him (again IDK how he's like).
But yeah, I get that Siwon as a man probably wanted to feel wanted/liked and Liu wasn't feeling that/receptive.
Though I really, really feel for Liu (because personally wouldn't want a guy that had just met to advance like that).
To her it didn't feel right and I agree.
But goodness. Next episode, Siwon better have not made Wen cry...

Though we know that they've made up and clear all misunderstandings. ^_^

gifs by me

It shouldn't be this melodramatic. But those are my thoughts.

On the bright side. I really enjoyed the girlfriends in this episode. They were the best part. And interrogating/teasing Siwon was fun. LOL.

Also we now know that Liu may potentially be on the cover of Elle China soon. :magic:

COVER Elle China June 2015 Liu Wen & Choi Siwon by Zack Zhang
005G4rIejw1es7nsbfe3kj30hs0n9juy.jpg

005G4rIejw1es7nsaex62j30hs0n9wij.jpg

weibo

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks! The released was fast.

Here are some previews....

U7yr6EM.gif

wcqUPJm.gif

fFW8y82.gif

p8WQvnd.gif

UmPqpZD.gif

all from q.8684.com

If interested, watch the eighth and last episode of Wenli Season #2 here.
It's pretty much a recap...

gifs by me

+ last words regarding this season...

又一季纹理结束了,就像一本写得不怎么好的电子书读完,你可能转头就忘了里面的情节。

很多人喜欢曲折离奇的情节,其实我真的没什么可值得大肆宣传的故事。之所以想到去做纹理,就是想说我只是一个随时开启疯癫模式的小姑娘。在完成穿好衣服的人生使命前提下,我依然对少时周游世界的梦想保留着各种碎碎念,纹理就是我和我的团队用各种碎碎念组成的。

我们不知道下一站会去哪里,什么时候去,但是我们一定是会出发!再见,纹理第二季,再见,守候纹理的大家。

Liu Wen
iqiyi.com

Also, if translated/read it correctly, there may be a season #3 of Wenli.
Not sure. But I think so.

In other news, Liu confirmed the trip via IG, like finally...assuming Europe means Cannes.

[​

The ELLE covers are so lovely :wub: ! Specially the one where she's alone, i love the dress on her.

The ELLE covers are amazing and they look so good together!!! Anyone know where I can order a copy online or in Australia? :smile:

^ Ebay might be your best bet. While there you can do is find a person who is base in China (or any Chinese speaking language region/country), and request them for this specific cover. Obviously if the magazine can be found/accessible in that place.

From my experience I had requested xyz magazine and the person was kind enough to get it for me. It's all good.

Though the downside is that buying magazines abroad comes with a hefty price, usually.

And I know it's easier said than done but if you know someone who is travelling up north, perhaps they can get it for you.

Otherwise maybe someone can offer you some advice or search online.

CONVERSE 'MADE BY YOU' CAMPAIGN 2015
Specially made by Liu Wen

facebook/converse.hk, instagram/lamface

+

gifs by me

[VIMEO]124790035[/VIMEO]
vimeo

+ BTS...

weibo/conversechina

This is awesome. Glad to see Liu personally collaborating with a brand that she adores. And lets not forget that one of Liu's first campaign was for the iconic brand, Converse, too. However I think the chucks could've been more vibrant (unless see this in person). Nevertheless great for her!

Since Liu is in Milan for the meantime. My hunch is that she's there for a job, most likely. I think a beautiful story in Italy/Milan is probable, for a future slated editorial. Not sure if there's much prolific photogs are base in Milan and/or shooting campaigns at this time...though anything churn up will be good or accepted. Could feel it!

[​

She's in Milan for work (thank goodness!). Could've captured the hair stylist...

weibo/modelliuwen

在自拍的道路上,我已一去不返。對不起大家的手機了

Liu sounds like a kid right here. Really cute clip of her.
Watch it here.

She should lend her voice for an animated feature or the like.
She would do well.

gifs by me

Not sure what it was. But did Liu missed her flight to Beijing or something...either way too cute.​

It's a wrap!
Wenli Season #2 misc. pictures...

weibo/iqiyifashion

Not much luck with coverages.
What's available of Liu and MET in motion...

youtube

Or watch here and here.

"I don't think this is a party, this is all about art.
And I've been here almost like six times so every time is different for me because each year they are doing different things.
And then this year there is a special focus on Chinese so I feel very special, so I just enjoy it." - Liu Wen
ibtimes.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->