Liu Wen

Seems more domestic work are yet to release for the latter of the year.

Recent. Here Liu was working in China...

tagged via weibo.com

GAP F/W 2015
ph: Mikael Jansson

f4CDFuV.jpg

models

Not the best quality...

VOGUE CHINA SEPT. 2015
Ph: Mario Testino

fashiongonerogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Liu Wen attends a Dinner Honoring The Women Of 'Pixels' hosted by Yahoo Style & Zac Posen
at Upland on July 20, 2015 in New York City​

avenuemagazine.com, gettyimages.com, tumblr/celebritiesofcolor

Wen actually met more of Siwon's family. Siwon's sister posted a photo of them together. Wen went to Korea to watch a Super Junior concert and he dedicated a song for her. This was after filming by the way.

Editorial preview can be seen in BTS video (and practically online now).

gifs by me

youtube

^ For me, have to say that "Dream Away," "Dare to Bare," "Oriental Tales," "Dancing in the Soul," "Savage Grace," "Silent Beauty" and her Armani edit by Sharif Hamza are some of Liu's best editorials for VC to date. Not to mention her Armani and red gown supplement covers outshine her 'actual' eight covers... Not that the others are terrible by any means but Liu has more potential to give a more striking cover, IMO.

tagged via weibo

Preview! Another season for the jewelry brand.

Tiffany & Co F/W 2015

weibo.com

What was on the screen that made her cry? Also, is it looked down upon for kissing on the lips in public?

Also, is it looked down upon for kissing on the lips in public?

Were you referring to Asia/China/S. Korea?

I'm really not the best person to answer this. But I think it depends. Depends on the culture and societal attitude towards physical contact, particularly kissing.

But yeah, generally, places in East and S.E. Asia, people there tend to be more 'conservative' when it comes to PDA and the like... But I'm pretty certain that things are changing and especially among the younger generation.

But this is not to say that they don't ever do it.... they do. Just that there's a time and place to do that. They're just more discreet?

But simple answer. No. No one's gonna shame/ostracize you for kissing someone or receiving a kiss, especially from a love one.

That's just my opinion though. :smile:

HQ

VOGUE CHINA SEPT. 2015
'Golden Decade - The Icons'
Ph: Mario Testino
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri
Hair: Oribe
Makeup: Charlotte Tilbury

wearesodroee.com

photocouture-show.com

Tiffany & Co. unveils 'Keys campaign' featuring Liu Wen

weibo.com

Tiffany & Co.'s iconic Keys collection embodies spirit and adventure,
much captured by Liu Wen's unwavering perserverance in the modeling industry

Shot by world-renowed fashion photographer Mario Sorrenti and styled by Tabitha Simmons, Tiffany & Co.'s latest campaign featuring China's first supermodel Liu Wen exudes the similar exuberance and confidence a Tiffany woman would.

Liu Wen's journey from rural China to the runways of New York was not without hard work and courage. Like the Tiffany Keys diamond pendant she dons in the campaign, her success today is a bold symbol that reflects of the optimism for the future.

"Diamonds are the great symbol of our heritage," said Caroline Naggiar, Tiffany's chief marketing officer. "They are synonymous with glamour, and now they are the brilliant light of Tiffany Keys, which have become touchstones on the journey of life."

Whoa. Liu look beyond amazing. Those eyes just spoke to your soul and mesmerized you for an eternity. Love the winged detail, eyebrows and overall (although not an official release with the brand's name), the image is quite beautiful. Surprised that this was shot by Sorrenti, like really. Didn't knew he could get this from Liu - I mean he only shot her like once (last time I recall). Then again Tabitha is a fan of Liu, so no wonder she did an amazing styling on Liu. Glad to see these trio together.

This campaign is just getting better and better, for me personally. Enchanting results. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->