sina.com

ELLE FRANCE MAR. 2016
'Sauvage'
Ph: David Bellemere
Stylist: Melanie Huynh
Hair: Brian Buenaventura
Makeup: Mayia Alleaume

sina.com

Zelda Zonk, it would be incredibly kind and helpful if you could please translate the article as well. If it makes it easier, you could just summarize it for us (or you can do word for word). Just saying! ^_^:flower:

stunning editorial for elle france! i don't buy elle magazine, but i have to try to find this one.

thanks for posting!

Announcement!
Liu Wen will attend the Louis Vuitton Fall 2016 Show

instagram/liuwenlw

Wearing Vuitton at the Vogue Thailand x Sorapol Dinner in Paris
March 6, 2016

gettyimages.com; instagram/voguethailand

I just read the last Elle issue, and Liu's editorial is really stunning ! But there isn't really an interview, just a few random facts about her and her career that aren't very interesting or new (always the same stuff, she started with a modeling contest etc...) and the things that she likes etc...
Well, I can still translate it if anyone is interested :smile:

LV FW16 | March 9, 2016

instagrams: chriscxchen, vbao9119, voguejapan; sina.com; weibos: anacoppla, ellechina, modelliuwen, sohufashion

But there isn't really an interview, just a few random facts about her and her career that aren't very interesting or new (always the same stuff, she started with a modeling contest etc...) and the things that she likes etc...
Well, I can still translate it if anyone is interested :smile:

Thank you for replying! If that's the case, then I say don't. Don't waste your time (unless someone wants it).

Disappointing that that's the kind of interview is being published. I mean it's redundant and think something more substantial would be a nice change given that it's for a fashion magazine.

Then again Liu's probably not that known in France (despite her work/appearances there)? Perhaps that kind of narrative would set in with their Elle audience.

Anyway, just want to say that the past weeks Liu has been getting a lot of publicity (and the majority was for Mango, imagine if she were to get a bluechip campaign or cover), and the many write-ups were nice to read - some were different from the norm.

Cosmopolitan China April 2016
Ph: Yuan Gui Mei

weibo/cosmochina

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fahad9320
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->