Liu Wen

Thank you for replying! If that's the case, then I say don't. Don't waste your time (unless someone wants it).

Disappointing that that's the kind of interview is being published. I mean it's redundant and think something more substantial would be a nice change given that it's for a fashion magazine.

Then again Liu's probably not that known in France (despite her work/appearances there)? Perhaps that kind of narrative would set in with their Elle audience.

Anyway, just want to say that the past weeks Liu has been getting a lot of publicity (and the majority was for Mango, imagine if she were to get a bluechip campaign or cover), and the many write-ups were nice to read - some were different from the norm.

Well, she's not that known here I guess, but she was also sharing the editorial and the cover with 3 other models, so there weren't long interviews of them.

^ Yes, you're right! It makes sense then.

Liu's in China/Shanghai.
Work or more preparation for her side projects... or a small break in between.

weibo/modelliuwen

Preview for Estee Lauder ANR 2016...

I'm assuming it's a new image? It looks like it could've been an older image but wasn't ran.
If it's new, then it's new. Great!

credits to original owner via weibo.com

Fendi with Elle China's EIC

modelsjam.com; sina.com; weibo/xiaoxue

Great start for campaigns so far but none were new blue chips. I think so far this year has been a great start for Asian models in general.

L’OFFICIAL RUSSIA APR. 2016
‘Soft Minial’
Ph: Danil Golovokin
Stylist: Elena Bossonova
Hair/makeup: Roman Gasser

sina.com

My mistake. Post #201 was already posted. Meant to post these new ones:

Madewell Spring 2016 Lookbook

nawo.com

Attended the amfAR Gala in Hong Kong
March 19, 2016

instagrams: hashtag_legend, kevincarrigram, melvin0619, tinaleung; hk.apple.nextmedia.com; mrbuleishaw.com; sina.com; sogou.com

BTS for Estee Luader

instagrams: slavycz & stocktonjohnson

Although EL was hashtagged along, think this is Puma related...
Or it’s an advertorial/editorial related for VC given the people involved. Could be wrong.

Guess tomorrow Liu is an attendee for this?

harvardchina.org

weibo/modelliuwen

Speaking at Harvard

Thank you so much @harvard #HarvardChinaForum for having me this year! I am very honored to take part, and I also learned so much valuable knowledge from my fellow panelists!

Thank you for participating in the hearing Xiangpu course, thank you to let me experience college life!

Wore: Gucci leather with Phillip Lim/Tory Burch and a Roger Vivier bag

instagrams: chionipeng, ct_americas, dongr87, vbao9119; sina.com; weibo: harvardchinaforum & modelliuwen

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Live interactions at the Puma flagship store in Shanghai
April 8, 2016

gifs by me; instagrams: vbao9119, yolanda715318; tagged via weibo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yamor
Back