Liu Wen

Attended the Erdos Showcase in Beijing
September 2, 2016

I still remember the moments from working with Erdos for the first time in 2009, shot below The Great Wall. In eight years, all of us have changed in some way, whether it's growth or renewal. How fast time flies! I was very happy to be part of tonight's celebration. For now, good night!❤️
instagram/liuwenlw

+ the seven years fronting their ads:

instagram/tabjethrolai; sina.com; sohu.com; weibo.com

@cestmagique

Pretty sure it was misreported/typo on their part. She's listed as 5'10"; some say she's more about five-nine.

Well how tall is Siwon?

Wonder if that VC is for fashion week?

Or my hunch tells me it's probably for a supplement cover knowing the creative people in the project. If not, hopefully Alexi capture something interesting.

She looks sooo good in that suit for VC, can't wait to see the results of the shoot !

You have no idea how many times I visit her profile the past years to see whether there was an update on her polas. Hers usually are faultless.

So, could this suggest she'll return to the runway in bigger ways? :magic:

And don't know why The Society polaroids are in bad quality, like all their models... just bad.

#RunwayBeauty
#FullMode #Oomph #Commander
#TheyWereTheTimes

gifs by me; instagram/qamra

Last shot for #LaPerlaFW16 + BTS

instagram/laperlingerie; sina.com

Bottega Veneta S/S 2017 Milano

vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
What's so special about Bottega Veneta ? Why suddenly she s at this show? Anyway happy to see her walking shows

Anna Sui S/S 17

And it was Bottega Veneta's 50th anniversary show so maybe that's why she was walking?
vogue

What's so special about Bottega Veneta ? Why suddenly she s at this show? Anyway happy to see her walking shows

It was the show celebrating the 50th anniversary of the brand. Lots of top/super models walked it as well (Karen Elson, Elise Crombez, Aymeline Valade, Malgosia Bela, Eva Herzigova, Lauren Hutton....) so its definitely nice for her to have been included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->