Liu Wen

Not gonna gripe or moan anymore regarding VI. The cover is what matters so congrats to her!

(However, still waiting for a Meisel OG VI with Wen. Personally have a few concepts of how and what Steven should shoot her like. He'll upgrade the images and more importantly see whether he could shoot her differently/brings the best in her... cause he hasn't done a remarkable job with her the times they've worked, IMO. And I'll save the details/sketch for some other time to illustrate my ideas. All we know is that an OG VI by Meisel has to happen. :magic::lucky:)

And a big plus to be a part of the George Michael's video too! Hopefully she's attracted some people with this albeit minimal screen time.

So great for her to be on VI with other longtime models. :heart: A lot of her work recently seems to present her as more sexy or mature or tough, and less cutesy, which is nice to see.

Agreed. And can we please continue to see more of that?

Also, it's not like she left the arena completely but may she make some u-turns here and there and be/do more high-fashion (especially eds/ads) that reflects that.

Glad to see seven shows this season after FW16. It was a good run! Gotta thank those talents for still remembering Liu Wen too. Surprisingly happy and how awesome to see her back at Lanvin :smile:woot:smile: and loved the style, makeup/hair and her aura at Bottega.

Gorgeous all around as usually.

Attended Victoria Beckham's spring show in New York City
September 2016

instagrams: andrewfitzsimons, mmmmlmq, muphotostudio, thebartlett & vbao9119; theimpression.com; vogue.com; weibo.com

gif by me; instagrams:commedesleroi & vbao9119; marieclairekorea.com; nymag.com; sina.com; sonnyphotos.com; theimpression.com; vogue.pt

Liu just confirmed she'll be at the VSFS in Paris! With Ming and Sui. Perfect trio.

Vogue China December 2016
Ph: Terry Richardson

weibo/voguechina

[

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back