Liu Wen

Additional shots/textless for GQ China

blog.thesocietymanagement.com; gq.com/cn

I love Liu Wen because she always manages to make the clothes she wears look great, and she has amazing street style. Does anyone know if for formal public events if she has a stylist who picks her clothes for her? Or does she also dress herself for these red carpet type events?

^ Just off from what I've seen and came to learn.

Wen doesn't have a personal stylist. Her entourage doesn't consist of one (usually her guy friend do her makeup/hair and she almost always travel with her manager and one/two other personnel).

When it comes to big public events it's safe to assume she has the last word in what she's most comfortable with, and I'm pretty sure she has multiple choices to choose in advance. (Think this also apply to brand's event unless they specifically want her to wear a certain piece.)

Anyway I'm guessing she's also influenced/ask feedback from the prep team and her people, to make everything work. The end look usually reflect who she is.

:flower:

Loved seeing those group photos on my feed this morning :wub:

More previews #LaPerlaSS17

weibo.com

[​

Last edited by a moderator:

gif by me; instagram/victoriassecret; weibo.com

[​

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like her outfit, that red coat is beautiful ! She said on instagram that she had two outfits, can't wait to see !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->