Liu Wen

La Perla Spring/Summer 2017 (Ad Camapign)
Models: Isabeli Fontana, Kendall Jenner & Liu Wen
Photographer: Steven Klein
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
Hair: Garren
Makeup: Diane Kendal

visualizing.fashion

That sounds fun ! I'm sure we will see her only a second but it's still good for her ^_^

^ Haha yeah you're right.

But woah! Liu Wen is getting serious about going the movie/starlet route. Even if she's not acting, these appearances and participation in short films and whatnot are definitely the stepping stones to her acting aspirations.

And yeah she's definitely in NY this week so perhaps she's doing her take.

Also I wonder if this was what she was referring to about the surprise she teased in her EL interview?

Well let's watch the result when it comes out. ^^

Preview:

[​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see Liu book some blue chip campaigns next season. I really want her to do more high fashion work this year. I know she's super successful commercially but it would be such a pleasure to see her land a Louis Vuitton or Givenchy campaign.

^ Welcome! Agreed. She's balancing both areas successfully, but lacking those bluechip campaigns as well. IMO these stylists/designers (and Brokaw!) need to get on board with the Liu Wen bandwagon - she's already huge and has an established platform, she can do some good damage especially right now. That's one way of saying in this current time. But she deserve more of course!

And at least she's consistent and a big campaign here and there.

Anyway looks like she's in Paris. Maybe to attend but would be much more exciting to see her walk Chanel.

Attended the Longchamp Cocktail in Paris
October 4, 2016

herworldplus.com; lofficielmalaysia.com; purepeople.com; wmagazine.com; zimbio.com

Anticipated her return to Chanel couture since she did the Pre-Fall (quite unexpected honestly). Oh well at least she's a regular and attends.

Still needs a Chanel campaign...

instagram/yuaiming; vogue.co.uk; weibo.com; wwd.com; zimbio.com

DMdKhXe.gif

gif by me; instagrams: digitalpimpp & madamefigarofr; weibo.com; zimbio.com

[​

- NEWS -

#WenStrikesBack

edited via wwd.com; weibo.com

gif by me; chanel.com

With age comes experience and wisdom. Have a stellar 2017! ^_^

bloglovin.com; weibo.com

#HaveALengthyInterview | #NotVersaceButPassable
#FakesIntoReality

[/QUOTE]

I just feel like she's so underrated! She strikes me as a Meisel girl and yet he seems to prefer Fei Fei. I wish he could embrace more than one Asian model. It's really frustrating how only certain girls like Fei Fei can be on top in high fashion yet there are so many white women who can share that space. At least Sora, Issa and Jing are doing well in HF but we'll see how that all pans out. I hope Liu can return to high fashion soon!

Turns out Wen was in Santa Monica/LA for an event. Thought it was interesting as to why she's on the other coast, presumably for a shoot.

And did she coloured her hair recently or it's the lighting. Think it'd be interesting to see her go for a strawberry blonde/copper look, but more on the brown side.

Guess we'll be seeing more fun from her in her reality show... again. Haha. Think this is Chinese/when will this take place?

Anyway she looked chic at Chanel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timblackwhite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->